Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Dashing's brother was showing Dashing around, he saw a banner that said,"The Nightmares." "Uh, what is that!?" Dashing asks. "Oh, well..." Dashing's brother says, as he signals someone. A bunch of soldiers then gather around Dashing. "Attack!" Dashing's brother said as he pulls out a sword. They all attack Dashing, he then just sighs, and starts attacking with two swords. Dashing killed all the soldiers, then he went to his brother and pulked off a mask, revealing a weird pony, so Dashing cut his head off, and walked out of the building.

“m-mommy, daddy……...please……...w-wake up……...i-i dont want to be alone…………….w-why” she sobbed as her entire life simply crumbled before her. the authorities came only to see the filly grieving her parents

“l-little filly what happened?” one of them asked Melody putting his hoof on the sobbing filly’s back “t-the fire……..i-it killed……..it killed daddy……..a-and mommy went i-in after her…………..a-and i-it killed her too……” Melody told the stallion still sobbing as the stallion picked her up and took her to the orphanage

the others collected the bodies. melody thrashed to get out of the stallions hooves “M-MOMMY,DADDY N-NO D-DON'T LEAVE ME………….PLEASE” she screamed and cryed and thrashed but the stallion was too strong "i’m sorry but...they're gone now” he told her as they arrived at the orphanage “what is your name little filly?” he asked her “G-Golden…...Melody” she told him still crying as he filled out some paperwork for her and from that single spark she was left all alone

Archived