Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((warning this next part of the rp will involve much sex and gore))

as she did she noticed the layout of the room was different as it was mostly empty with the mother chained down in the center she had a tube in her vagina pumping sperm into her body she cringed with each pump she could see the mother was pregnant and seemed starved all over the room were messages written in her own blood one said "killmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillme" Moon also noticed a single odd door

((*sigh*fine but be warned it will be present))

the mother thrashed around as the chains confined her "master we must leave we have some.......unwanted visitors" alpha said the last part glaring at moon as they walked out locking the door behind them the mother eventually gave birth to a foal only to stare at it hungerly as she ripped through the newborns chest and began feasting on the foal's organs, meat and skin only leaving the bones as she licked up the blood from the floor

the door closed and locked behind her soon one of the mothers gave birth to a foal the others fought over it ripping eachother limb for limb tearing organs out of eachother choking some with the intestine of the others until the victor prevailed and began to feast on her winnings moon now knew that down here it was kill or be killed

your hooves they want to kill they were made to kill use them or have them used on you the voice warned as one of the mothers smelt fresh meat and slowly creaped over to Moon. moon was starving as the mother cornered her the mother was also starving as her mouth dripped with a mix of blood and saliva

yes but you are also a pony with hatred and anger the voice said as the mother pinned her down "FRESH MEAT! I'M STARVING!" it said its breath smelled of blood and its eyes insane and emotionless as it began to bite into her skin

i'm afraid i'm not able to do that i am only able to guide you through this to your escape the voice said as her wings disappeared and the mother limped over to her weakened from the kick as she bit down on her skin again begining to sink her teeth through the flesh

Archived