Cast Character Clarification

Slazer

I was browsing through the Tier 3 characters in play to see if Lotus Blossom is taken, and while I couldn't find a mention of her, I saw that someone had taken Aloe. When I glanced through the profile IceStorm had sent in, though, I noticed he mentioned that Lotus already had a player. I'm a bit confused as to whether Lotus Blossom is or isn't taken already, given the Tier 3 census makes no mention of her having a player, so I thought I would ask for clarification before I started on a profile or anything- especially since IceStorm seemed to have written Aloe's profile with that other player's characterization in mind.

Cast characters, including tier three cast, change hands regularly as users either lose interest or find themselves unable to keep up with the post requirements. The cast census should geneally be assumed to be up to date in reflecting who plays which character. The character in question can be assumed to have had a player when Ice Storm wrote his application but is currently open.

Archived