It'll be a breeze [Private rp]

LeCountryBrony

post-8659-0-41926600-1389031942_thumb.pn

FlashFlyer Trotted down the road just outside ponyville, with her she carried two stands and two candles in a saddlebag, Reaching an open area FlashFlyer stepped off the side of the road and shed her saddlebags, Setting the two stands up right next to each other and carefully placing the two candles on them and lighting them. It was simple to do her trick all she had to do was extinguish the candles with the tip of her wings as she flew past them "Course its easier said then done as they say" She said to herself as she began to fly up to great heights."I just hope nopony comes along and puts them while im up here" she thought to herself, Reaching a desirable altitude FlashFlyer folded her wings back slightly causing her to go into a steep dive straight toward the ground, Nearing the ground at high speeds she pulled out of the dive just before the candles putting one out with her wing as she flew past at high speed, but knocking the other one over. FlashFlyer trotted back over looking to see how she did "Well, I was close" She said out loud to herself as she set the candle back up and began lighting them

Silver Sweet was watching from a nearby cloud. she had been asleep dreaming of, what else, food. a bunch of chocolate and cake and ice cream that the older filly couldn't get enough of. she had been woken up when something whizzed by her cloud. she watched the pegases do some cool tricks. she decided when she flew back up she would scare the stripes off her

Shadowmare

Shadowmare watched from a far distance in a darkened area to conceal herself from the other pony's sight. She noticed that the other filly, the one that gone by Flashflyer, was trying to preform some kind of feat that didn't make sense until she blew out one of the candles with her wings just as she flew past the two candles and landed. She was trying to master the winds, make it work in her favor. It seemed to of worked a bit, but not completely. Shadowmare wondered if she could be of any help to this filly, maybe give a pointer or two.

Just as Flashflyer was setting the candles back up, Shadowmare figured now would be a better time than any to have herself noticed, so she trotted out of the darkened area and into the open field that Flashflyer was in. "Hello there." She said, trying to act as if she just now saw her. Her voice was soft, sweet, and polite. She hoped not to startle the filly, only to grab her attention.

post-9296-0-29409900-1389090384_thumb.pn

FlashFlyer relight the two candles, as she carefully put out the match she used to light them and set it down. Flash jumped slightly as she turned around to see a pony right behind her,"Oh, Hello there" Flashflyer said in response ",Have you come to watch me fail time and time again?" She asked with a giggle

Shadowmare

The Shade Pony

She smiled soft towards FlashFlyer as she finished getting everything set up again and sat on the ground. "Perhaps I shall stay and watch. Maybe I can even give a few tips on how to displace flames without displacing the candles. Now, give it another try." She said as she waited patiently. She swore she heard flapping of wings not that far away from them, as if a pony was just hovering above them. She looked up, but to her dismay, she couldn't find anypony above them. She looked back at FlashFlyer and spoke again. "Careful on your way back up." Was the only thing she said before going silent again.

• 3 weeks later...

As FlashFlyer ascended into the clouds a bolt of lighting had struck Her, In a fright She yelped and momentarily tensed up in fear causing here wings to fold to Her side, In mid air! Plummeting back towards the earth FlashFlyer frantically flapped her wings to regain control. falling swiftly She managed to turn Herself into the diving position and held her wings out, Pulling out of the dive FlashFlyer aimed for the candles, Roaring past, both candles had went out with a little trail of smoke rising from them! "Huzzah, I did it!" She shouted to Herself, All tho i wasn't in the way she planned it

Archived