First Contact

doppleganger

Midnight bowed, as much as she doubted leaving a pony with the king was a good idea, she was not going to protest against him. Instead, she attempted to set up tents. The end result wasn't very pretty to the eye, but it was enough. The fire had started going, their tents were set-up for the night. She wasn't satified, something else was still wrong. Beds, fire, they hadn't lost anyling, so why did she feel like something was wrong?

She returned to her king, she briefly looked at the pony, she smiled and her fangs were once again visible, she was trying to intimidate the pony. She just felt, annoyance. Something, she had no idea what, but something felt very wrong and it was getting to her.

"My king, i've set the camp. The tents, might be a bit off, i'm not that good with them still. But, there is something else, i'd like to discuss, without prying ears" she glared at the pony when she said that. She could speak about it with the pony around, but she didn't trust it. It had been spying on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived