Making up a league for your character?

xXDashieXx

Hello Canterlot staff,

I was wondering if I could make up a certain group in a region like Manehatten for my upcoming character Plasma. I was just wondering. For example he would be part of the Manehatter elite astronomer association. I don't really know if that's ok.

Thanks,

Dashie :)

I'm going to piggyback on this question a bit: one of my characters has an open RP possibility about forming a Crafter's Guild with other Aquellian and Equestrian merchants and artisans. Before I even start considering that possibility, though, I want to be sure the idea is allowed.

In most cases, referencing groups like that is fine. Problems only arise if the group is to be especially large or significant, as users are not able to submit their own lore for such things. If the group is small and relates mostly to your character you should be fine. If you want the group to be bigger and support involve many players actively, you might consider starting at the beginning. RP the formation of the group with interested players. Then, once its established people will be invested in i as it branches into other things. This is how the Spellbound magic guild came about in the WOE Rp.

Archived