The Lunar Republic[See OOC to join]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trax opened his eyes upon Octavia, "Tavi, did i ever tell you how much I love you." he said trying smile. Octavia teared up again with happiness, "I think you just showed me." she said with laughter, then they kissed passionately. Afterwards Trax stood up shakingly, he turned to Killjoy, "The City is ours, we've won. Lets go home."

Killjoy walked out of the room disappointed that killing her brother and the murderer of her lover didn't exactly put her mind at peace. it actually put the whole world crashing down on her, she felt like she no longer has a purpose especially if the nightwatch gets disbanded. She started back for canterlot.

Soul and Twilight finally let go of each other. "Is....it over?" Twilight asked, looking up at Soul. Soul's face suddenly went serious. "Not quite." he said, walking out onto the balcony where Drop and Slipknot fought. He found the mangled but still living Slipknot holding on to life by a thread outside. "Slipknot....." Soul said in a harsh tone, pointing his blade at him. "So...this is how it ends....huh Soulscream?" Slipknot said, coughing up blood. Soul just stared at him. "We have been trying to kill each other our whole lives, Slipknot...." Soul said, suddenly dropping his sword. "But we were friends....brothers once....". Soul lifted Slipknot's beaten body to his feet, which he could hardly stand on. "Twilight...heal him." Twilight glared at Soul. "WHAT?" she said, mouth agape. "Yes, Twilight. If there is one thing I've learned from this whole war, it's that there is a time to kill.....and a time for mercy. Slipknot may be a Republican, and he may have tried to kill me, but he was never a bad pony." Twilight was still shocked by this. "Trust me Twilight." Finally, Twilight agreed and casted healing magic on Slipknot. After a few minutes, Slipknot was healthy enough to move on his own, although not fully healthy. "Now....go Slipknot." Soul said. Slipknot grunted and stood up. "This isn't over Soulscream....you fool." he said, laughing to himself before teleporting away.

Killjoy walked with her head down, she didn't want to retire. That kinda life would make her suicidal. without the Nightwatch, she has nothing left "Maybe I can go back to the Solar military..." she thought to herself.

Archived