Legends of Equestria

NeoExlucky

Hey guys, your favorite user with the username NeoExlucky is here with some great news! As most of you know, I love video games. Legends of Equestria is a My Little Pony, Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, (MMORPG) where we get to create our characters and do stuff in Equestria. It's made by fans and it has a lot of work and detail being put into it. I just read that Legends of Equestria is having an open server weekend from 12:01 am EST January 24th to 11:59 PM January 26th. You have to register for an account but it's fun, it's free, it's child friendly with filters and everything, you get to make your OC (Or something close to it), and I was thinking that anyone who is interested could come join me and we could explore Equestria together as a community. I've never actually played the game myself, but I have heard that the game is much more fun when played with friends. I was thinking we could use Skype to communicate with each other, because I don't know if the game has a party system yet. You can check out the game website here:

http://legendsofequestria.com/home

So this is basically a planning thread for us to get together as a group and go explore equestria. Grab your horns and wings, we'll be leaving in 11 days!

Archived