Browser Tab Text

Dessa

I notice when opening multiple Canterlot tabs in my browser that they all just say "Canterlot - My Little pony, Friendship is Magic." The tab icon seems enough to remind people what site the tab is. Could we make the thread subject show? That way, you can look down and easily find the tab you're looking for.

I notice when opening multiple Canterlot tabs in my browser that they all just say "Canterlot - My Little pony, Friendship is Magic." The tab icon seems enough to remind people what site the tab is. Could we make the thread subject show? That way, you can look down and easily find the tab you're looking for.

Hi, The text you find on your tabs have always shown the page/post/forum etc information.

I've swapped them so the Thread shows first and the site name second.

Okies, an eye for an eye;

This will have an impact on search engine page-rankings. It would be awesome if you all search for 'Canterlot' or whatever MLP FiM search terms you can find this board on and click google's new '+1' icon next to us and click link for this board so it opens. :P

Oof. I came back to this thread because I realized I forgot the thank you, but it seems like I was too late. Sorry :sleep:

As for the other, I didn't say we couldn't, I said it would be hard. I +1'd it and gave it a click already. I'm not saying we don't try. I'm just saying it's not easy.

I consider #2 a great standing as well. Consider how often the word "Canterlot" is mentioned around the net, and this place shows up right there among the top in the front page. #1 would be nice for posterity's sake, and it might generate a few more hits, but I can't imagine much more. It's the only forum on the page, and most people at least bother to read the summary text of the first 3 Google entries.

In other words, #2 link, #1 forum is a POSITIVE.

I never had an apple-flavored popsicle before.

What? These things are GOOD. :smirk:

• 3 weeks later...