The Fire Within

FlamingFury

Pyro glanced around after Flame and her companion finished speaking. If there had been a diplomat coming in, Celestia would likely have him in the throne room, not guarding the castle door. She seemed to like him, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad for him.

"Look, I don't know if you really are a diplomat or not, but I don't care." Pyro whispered, glancing back again before continuing. "I'm assuming you aren't a diplomat and that Flame is trying to free you. If that's true, then I never saw you." Pyro whispered to the stallion, finishing with a warm smile. He turned and walked back to his station after giving a nod to Flame.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrows

Race:Earth,Pegasus,Unicorn,or Fire earth,Fire pegasus,and Fire unicorn. zebras? if not pegeses

Physique: slimmer then regular filly phisique

Talents: planning, failing most of the time, bow and arrow

History: she was out on the street when Celestia turned evil. she never knew her mother and father. she made a bow and arrow out of twigs in the everfree. she carved some designs in it and taught herself how to shoot it. she usually carries it with her. she wants to do her part to stop Celestia, or turn her back.

Alignment:Good,Neutral,or Bad good

Others/weapon: bow and arrow.

Arrows was sneaking in the court yard. She wanted to figure out what was up with Celestia. Last time she was almost caught but this time she had her boys and arrows. Her black fur with Royale Blue stripes helped her blend in with the shadows. Her mane had the same color scheme and was hidden under a black cloak. Sure moved silently through the courtyard

Name: Dust Storm

Race: Pegasus

Physique: A strong military body.

Talents: Swordplay, dancing, building, and most importantly, brawling.

History: Until he was fifteen, he lived a rich life in Canterlot. He was taught well, fed well, learned to be a gentleman, and pursued many elegant hobbies. But, as all good things, his luxurious life ended and he was forced to move into a much more violent world. With his family broke, he had to buff up, turning to underground fighting, mugging, and, on the more legal side, construction. With a sharp wit and a strong body, he was able to survive until he was accepted into the Equestrian military, but was discharged thirty years later for following some less than honorable urges. Now, he lives in a small house, doing various odd jobs to pay for necessities. Or at least he did until Celestia went nutters.

Alignment: Neutral

Others/weapon: An old, formally-decorated sword that was a favorite of his and he managed to save form being sold off.

The two left him there, which was fine by him. As long as they weren't captured again, everything would turn out fine. Flame had gone back into the castle somewhere, and that stallion had walked off without her, trying to look important. He didn't want this to come back to bite him, but he also kinda did. He was tired of holding back his emotions and playing the loyal guard around Celestia. He wanted to fight back somehow.

Pyro was spacing a bit. That really wasn't a good idea while on watch, but it was so boring guarding the door. Nothing ever really happened out here. He was spending his time trying to figure out how he could strike at Celestia.

His contemplation was cut short as somepony bumped into him, bringing him back to reality. He looked down at the zebra, who had taken a step back. "What are you doing here?" Pyro asked the zebra.

"Really? You're going to tell a guard you're sneaking around? Shouldn't you at least try to stay out of trouble?" Pyro mumbled, shaking his head. He looked over at the other guard before speaking normally. "I'll take her to the dungeons. You stay here."

Pyro turned and walked towards the dungeon, grabbing the zebra's tail and dragging her behind him. When he got out of sight of the other guards, he moved them into an isolated room and released the zebra's tail.

"I'll assume you're here to do something against Celestia. If you are, and even if you aren't, get out of here. As long as you're against Celestia, you're with me." Pyro said after determining that they really were alone.

"I'm pretty sure she's somewhat crazy. I mean, she created living beings made of fire and she's enslaving her subjects." Pyro said, growling a bit when he talked about enslavement. "Now, as I said before, you should get out of here before one of the actually loyal guards capture you. They'd probably take you to Celestia, and who knows what she would do to you."

"I've been through worse probably. The Everfree is no picnic either. And they could not catch me. I let you. I thought the prisoners might have some information on Celestia. She ruined my life and I want to either get her out of the way of turn her back to good and I'm not leaving until I make some progress. " she said firmly

Archived