The Fire Within

FlamingFury

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(That's fine)

He stumbled his way into the courtyard, cursing and angry. The guards had 'confiscated' his pay for some fake tax and he was steaming about it, not really caring that it would probably get him arrested. "You'd show me some respect if you knew how long I served! You little piles of horseapples think you can just take whatever you want?! I remember when a stallion that served got some respect! My family name used to mean something!" He yelled and cursed until one of the guards came to restrain him, and when they did, he slammed his hoof into the guard's nose, breaking it and causing a thick flow of blood to start trickling down over his lips. More guards came and tackled him, while the one he had just hit gained his senses and began to kick him. After a few minutes of this, they began to drag him down to the dungeon, all the way he was kicking and cursing them, treating their punches like pokes.

Silver : (notices the frackus that is occurring in the court yard and thinks about helping the elderly pony for a moment but quickly decides against it. He'd been payed to do recon not get himself killed trying to be noble.)

He ignored Ender and instead kicked and spat until he was thrown into a cell, then cursed until his throat was raw. He stretched out his wings like it was nothing and ignored the pain in his gut from all the beating. He saw his sword tossed into some box near the entrance of the dungeon and kept his eye no the box. He didn't care if he was in the cell for the rest of his life, now he just wanted that sword. Grumbling, he wiped some of the blood off his face and sat down, curling his brown and orange tail that he never trimmed and pushing his mane of the same color and length out of his face. His light brown fur was stained with blood, and purple welts popped up under it. "Aye, no country for fair fights anymore."

"Family." He spat. "All it ever did for me was get me used to the luxurious life, then ditched me when there were too many mouths to feed. Not even if you used to be rich and were a military man do you get any respect." He yelled, then swore. "Bah! Nobody has any respect anymore."

"Right, if you say so." Pyro said. He wasn't convinced that this zebra purposefully ran into him. "The best option would probably be getting rid of her. She's beyond redemption in my opinion."

Flame spoke up from the door, saying they needed to leave. He looked between her and the zebra before she spoke up again, saying they needed to take Miro with them and that she could fake their deaths.

"Fine, let's go." Pyro said, walking out of the room. He headed towards the dungeon to get Miro, not bothering to check if either of the two mares were following him.

Archived