The Fire Within

FlamingFury

Why would they need to head out to the north plains? Just because Miro had... Oh no, family. Pyro was afraid for his parents, the only family he really had. Did Celestia know where to find them? Were they safe? He didn't even know where they lived anymore, not for sure, but it would likely be a small matter for Celestia to find them. "Does Celestia know about this family of yours? What I mean is, is this going to be us getting them to safety, or is it just another place to hole up? And what exactly are we running from?" Pyro asked as he set Miro down.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro sighed to himself. He had known the guard was going to come eventually, but couldn't they have waited until this group was ready? Of course not, that would be too easy. He looked over at Dust, chewed his lip a bit, then relented. "Fine, just fine. Let's go Dust." Pyro said, levitating both the stallion and the sling materials over to himself. "Miro, lead the way." He said with a wave of his hoof in the general direction that Miro had indicated.

"Most likely, yes. Since they still don't know where we are, I imagine they're going to try to cover all the possibilities they can." Pyro said. "I could probably take care of any opposition if need be."

Pyro followed Miro down the tunnel, sighing slightly at the zebra's return and exchange with Dust. "Just come on. We need to get out of the city at the very least." Pyro said, keeping his eyes forward.

Pyro was listening to the others speak as they walked down the tunnel. Maybe any others that had found it were simply gone already, gone somewhere safer than Canterlot. Then Miro talked about the walls regrowing any damage done to them, which meant that there was infinite crystals, not that he really cared about that. He remained silent, having nothing to talk about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived