Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

Hunter:...(smiles at Ruby...glares at his father)...lets end this...

HF:....(sighs)...again...fine then...(his eyes close...and he lands)....

Drago: lets get him!

Hunter:...dont...its a trap(he whospered to Drago)...he is a great counter, tends to be tricky...we have use our heads...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genesis:...(groans)....

HF:....they escaped....hmmm...(starts heading the other way)...patiance then...he will come to me...

Genesis:...(slowly stands)...bb...blast...

Drago:...yeah...

Hunter:....(he looks down)...im sorry...guys...i shouldnt have risked it...you could of got hurt...

"because we have video evidence" she said pointing to a survailence camera near where the fight had been going on. "i'll call and then we'll go check on Gen." she said stopping and getting the phone out of her pocket. she dialed 911. "hello? yes it's an emergency. yeah it's a long story but...... yeah, the adress is (random numbers can't think of anything) (random word) Lane and we've got a pony hurt. i don't know if we'd need an ambulance. i don't know how bad he got hurt. and send the police to. i'll explain when they get here. catagory..... child abuse i guess...?" she said as the other line got off. "there should be a catagory "teen abuse'." she said

Genesis:...(he opens his eyes)....(slowly stands)..ah..(begins to walk to Ruby's house)

HF:(he was watching from a distance)...show me where they are...Genesis...

Hunter:...they should be coming

Drago: yeah! Hopefully Genesis is okay...

"you guys should get inside. I'll talk to the police and try to help Gen." she said as they neared the house. "if mom asks theres a phsyco around and the police are coming. if the girls ask it's a secret and if they come outside they'll regret it." she told them as she started in the direction they had just came from. "oh yeah and i wasn't kiddng about the black belt if you were wondering." she said pulling a black belt out of her backpack and putting it back and started back to look for Gen

Drago: Heck nah!(smiles and stands by her) two is better then one!

Hunter:....Drago...go inside and make sure Ruby's family is protected...(stands by Ruby)...

Drago:....(chuckles) alright(runs into the house)

" And dont tell the girls must don't let them outside. " she repeated. " Let's go get Gen. " She said

The girls were swarming around him a few seconds after he got inside. "Don't you have school?" "Where's Ruby and Hunter?" "What's wrong?" They asked all at once. "Drago , what's going on?" Garnets voice sounded above the rest

Drago:(puts on sunglasses ) School was canceled....The rest....I have no idea(smiles)

Hunter:....stubborn idoit...

Genesis:....bird brain...

Hunter:(looks foward at HF)...the cops better hurry...

HF:...really...so reckless...

Genesis:...come on!!!(he follows)

Drago: and thats how I became a Dragon(he was telling a random and unrealistic story to explain whats going on)

Archived