Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drago:...hooky?(rasies hand which had a hook on it)

HF:...(slides under them, he rasies up wuickly and punches Genesis who was behind them...he then turned towards Hunter and Ruby)

Genesis:...ah...(collapses)

Hunter:...(he thoughts begin to race...Why was his father holding back...why)...alright...(rans at him) come on!(throws a fake and ready to throw a punch)

HF:...(doges the fake one...and catches the real punch, he then lifted his arm and jabbed with two fingers into his belly)

Hunter: ah!(collapses)....ah...my body...

HF:...you already forgoten how to fight this way...using the pressure points of the body...such a fool...now..(looks at Ruby)...you miss...

her eyes became almost slits. "oh, you want me to try now?" she asked doing a kickflip landing on her hands just to show she could and did a forward cartwheel (sort of like a handstand and cartwheel combined and landed right in front of him. "ready." she said and before he could say anything fhe backflipped landing on her hands and she did a handspring onto his shoulders attempting to push him down "set"

the oplice were still caught in trafic. virtually no way to get throguh

HF:...(drops down and sildes away from her)...hmmm(his eyes calmly studying her)

Hunter:..(he looks up)....he is learning....thats why he is not fighting...(he whispers)...Ruby! Force him to fight back!!!

(lol xp)

Police:(steps out of car) okay!....Where is the criminal creep!

Hunter:...the police is here...Genesis:..(he ties HF up)...Ruby go talk with them...I'll make sure this dude is take care of...

she nodded and went over to the police. "he's tied up. and he's MUCH more then a creep......." she said "he's been "child', he's not a child, abusing my friend from school. He can tell you the details. Hunter's been stayin at my house for a few days and his dad came and had the nerve to fight us."

Police: alright! Take him away!

Police 2:(grabs HF...but then lets him go, he collapses).....zzzz

Police: what?

HF:(pops neck as he stood up)...ow...(his eyes look forward)...Learned it...

Police 2: get down on the ground!!!

Archived