the cursed blood (jump in)

narwhaliagames

many ponies wonder where magic truly comes from is it a figment of the soul?, a enchantment on a pony at birth? no as unicorns are not the only ones able to truly harness magic there are more they know themselves as the greybloods, the whitebloods, and the blackbloods not much is known about these ponies but we will be following the story of one blackblood in particular known as Aru kisaragi.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at the time Aru was wearing her hoodie with the hood up and as the zebra bumped into her it fell revieling her fangs and red eyes "its fine" seh replied as a small gash was seen on her knee from the fall the wound bled an odd black and purple ink-like substance

"most unicorns are greybloods meaning they can control white magic black magic and grey magic, few are whitebloods they can only control white magic, and there are hardly any blackbloods anymore as they are only able to control the outlawed black magic" she explains "its very rare to find any of these three types of blood in ponies who are not unicorns as most of them are redbloods and do not possess magical energy" she continued

"i guess not. they just banished a week ago. it's not exactly illegal where i'm from but i kept doing.... wierd things by accident." she said looking down. 'most zebras have at least a tiny bit black blood mixed in with the red, sometimes even a drop of grey blood, but it's ver rare for a full black blood like me with no other black bloods around to teach me how to control my powers..... i kinda blew up a hut..... with the rest of my family.... in it." she whispered the last part

Archived