the cursed blood (jump in)

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"realisticly i am only a small insignificant being only here to cause pain" she said as the microphone on her cutiemark turned into a black rose the thorns digging into the heart. her eyes also changed to black and purple

"No, you're not. You have a destiny. Every pony does. There always a silver lining. In fact in my home town's language Aliana means silver lining. I should know. Because I was banished I met you and your teaching me to control my power. There must be a silver lining in you're story" she says. Part of her cutie mark, a cloud with swirls in it with a dark and light side with a silver lining in the same color scheme add her body color and stripes exept for the silver lining which was of course silver, started glittering silver the silver lining part growing slightly larger

she knew she had to calm her down. "you can. just ignore what others think of you. one day they'll wish they never tried to hurt you. you're going to help equestria someday and you're powers will be seen as good." she said the silver lining and white part of the cloud starting to take over the black part in her cutie mark and her eyes glowing silver slightly more

"i don't have a drop of white blood. you have my blood to prove it. if you want me to leave fine but it won't do you any good ecept to cry until you snap out of it and live in fear until a guard catches you. " she said "with or without you i'm making plans to show the world that black bloods can be good." she said her eyes' glow diminishing and her cutiemark returning to normal

"the blood changes from form to form" Aru says slitting her wrist reveiling her blood to be much thicker "whitebloods will not listen I've already tried it only fueled the war" Aru said as she slitted the zebra's wrist "if you truly feel like devating from your blood join the gaialings"

"the what....?" she whispered "whatever. i'm fine on my own." she said walking out her black blood slightly thinner and dripping from the wound. she slammed the door. she opened it and walked upstairs "i'm fine on my own with my bag." she said wrapping a leaf bandage on her wrist so no pony would see the black blood, put her cloak on and walked out closing the door as she walked out.

Archived