the cursed blood (jump in)

narwhaliagames

When she arrived age saw Black Sun kneeling over a bed with a colt in it the colt had many tubes attached to him as well as a mask over his mouth pumping sleeping gas into his lungs the only parts of his body not covered in bandages were highly swollen and scarred the heart monitor showed a very faint heartbeat his left eye was covered by a bandage as Black Sun gently ran her hoof through his mane "I-I won't let them kill you brother" she said

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"might grow there? MIGHT GROW THERE?! THIS IS THE ONLY PONY WHO STILL CARES ABOUT A VICIOUS MURDERER LIKE ME!!! I CANT TAKE THAT CHANCE!!!!!! J-JUST GET OUT OF MY BUCKING LIFE YOU USELESS PLANT!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled tears rapidly flowing down her face

" Might as in I'm 99.999999 percent sure. I saw one the last time I was there. " she said. " I never said he had to leave. I can go there, find it, and come back in less than fifteen minutes. " she said un passed by the yelling. "I'm a black blood to, or used to be. But then the old gaialing queen firms me into this. I know what is like not to be loved. I'll go Sr if I can find that plant. " she said walling out to go top the Everfree

"............i-i'm sorry brother for everything" Black sun said "..........i'm the one who deserves to die not you" she said when Ali arrived outside the castle she was stopped by some guards "HALT! what is the gaialing queen doing here!?"

it had worked except her changeling-like horn was still exposed

((thats the other chatch she needs to shapeshift into something that would fit around her current body........kinda like as if a hologram were being projected onto her

she had the odd feeling that she was being followed she soon had made it back to the infirmary she then saw the mask over whites mouth stop dispensing sleeping gas as black sun began to panic "n-no t-this cannot be happening?!" the life support was being cut off he only had mere minutes left alive

she nodded, took off the mask and fed it to him he was still very weak "if this stuff kills him he won't be the only one here dead" she said as white began to cough and wake up "w-where.............a-am...........i-i?" he said his voice weak and very quiet as tears welled in Black Sun's eyes as she smiled at him as he said "o-oww...............i-it............h-hurts......" as he now felt the pain of his wounds now that he was awake the liquid pumping from the tubes on him stopped as the metal tubes began to pump a different liquid into him

Archived