My Little 'Minecraft' (Open to all that know the game!)

LeCountryBrony

Creepalina jumped as a stallion plummeted towards them, sliding to a halt at their feet. She emitted a startled hissing, her horn flashing white.

Crud, crud, crud! she thought, panicking slightly as she realized she couldn't stop it now.

So, she ran to a safer distance from the group, and her defense mechanism did its thing. There was a fair-sized explosion, making a small crater around the filly. She crawled out of it and waked back to the group, slightly dirty but otherwise fine.

"SsSsorry..." she said.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iron's gaze had changed over to the direction in where the new pony just fell flat onto his face and he stopped walking. Before he could say or do anything, he looked to the other side in time to see Creepalina's horn glowing, then she exploded. He was still quiet surprised that the creatures that she was a part of did that, it made him wonder why. When she crawled out of the hole and walked back over to the group, apologizing, Ironclash nodded to her. "First thing's first; we're going to have to help you have better control over that." He said softly to her, then looked at the other pony that fell flat on his face. He began to walk over to the colt, stopping just a couple feet away. He reached over on his side and pulled his sack off; it looked small, but it seemed to fit more than any bag should. Even the magic woven 'bottomless pit' bags didn't seem this spacious. He placed the bag down on the ground between them and opened it up, sticking his head down in it, then lifted his head back up with a loaf of bread in his teeth. He stood there for a moment before tossing the bread into the air and then catching back into his mouth, eating it all at once. Once he replenished some of his own hunger, he dipped his head back into the bag and this time pulled out a thing of cook steak, then placed it down on the ground in front of Blankstrider; if he wasn't knocked out from the fall, he figured that at least the steak would help heal the poor colt. "Here you go." He simply said to the colt.

Bluelight, a Pegasus, had been mining and then a huge herd of mobs started chasing her around. She led them to a tall clif and jumped, flying to catch herself before falling, and the mobs went after her, falling off the cliff and dieing from hitting the ground. She smirked.

He looked up at the food and stared. " I don't eat meat... " he looked around. " no one I know would eat an animal. " he got up quickly and abruptly. " but that's ok, the fall didn't hurt that bad. " shaking the dirt off of him he got a good look at the whole group. " so you where trapped here too? "

(( just a question regarding blue lights post, are we going by semi minecraft logic or what?))

Creepalina gave a sheepish grin.

"SsSsorry... DefensSse mechanisSsm. HappensSs when I get sSstartled or sSscared by sSsomething." she said. "SsSso... What now? Oh, are we going to build housSsesSs? I've never been in a real housSse before!"

((sorry for the delay))

It wasn't long to they had gathered decent sized group of ponies "I guess we should get some kind of shelter." GoldDigger had said in response "in what limited knowledge i have collected of this world is that bad things come out at night time" he looked up at the sun which could be seen actually inching its way across the sky ((Note: hostile mobs are free to play as by anyone when needed))

Creepalina leapt joyfully.

"Yay! I get to sSsee what the insSside of a real housSse looksSs like!" she cheered. "And, if we can't get it all the way built by nighttime, I'm sSsure I can negotiate with any of the night-folksSs!"

Iron shrugged his shoulders as he picked the steak back up and placed it in his bag again. "Well, if you need anything to eat, just let me know." He said as he rejoined the group. "Alright everyone, follow me closely. My place is on the other side of this forest." He informed them as he once again began walking into the forest, hoping nothing would come out from under the shades of the trees and attempt to attack them all.

((Hey, I was kind of thinking of making a character for this rp that, and I know that this isn't canon to vanilla minecraft, he can shapeshift into other mobs. Kind of like the Shape Shifter Z mod. Of course his shape shifting would be limited to the neutral mobs, zombie, creeper, skeletons, and enderpony. The other mobs, he would have to kill first to then be able to become one.))

((Yeah, Xan, sounds like a good plan!))

Creepalina bounced along by the others as they moved, both acting as a member of the group and a bit of protection from any monster attacks. At one point, the group froze as a creeper stared at them from beneath a tree. The travelers watched, impressed, as Creepalina simply walked up to it. A nod and a series of well-placed hisses later, Creepalina had convinced the creeper to leave them alone. It gave a nod in their direction, then settled back down in the shade and watched as the group moved on.

(not sure how to join, so just gonna hop into the background!)

The tiny fire-slime pony hopped quietly, glad to be free from being considered a 'hostile'. She followed the group of travelers, and their pet creeper, wishing she could be apart of the group. The small fire-slime pony was tiny, slightly smaller then a normal foal, and could only hop about behind the group, leaving a trail of burnt grass. Plop. Plop. Plop. She looked confused as the new beings placed blocks in weird patterns, hearing them refer to it as a "house". She kept her distance and stayed patient, eventually they would have to go in before the scary creatures come.

Creepalina paused for a moment, her ears pricked up. It was too early for most of the night-folks to be out, so what was that sound?

Plop. Plop. Plop.

Creepalina glanced around, soon catching a glimpse of a small glowing creature as it hid. Creepalina let out a small hiss- a gesture of familiarity more than hostility, as if it was a monster it would be more comfortable with another of a similar kind than with the ponies.

GoldDigger followed with the group as they traveled through the forest watching along the way as creepalina convinced a creeper to not blow them up. Traveling along Gold heard a mysterious sound 'Plop. Plop. Plop.' "What was that?" GoldDigger asked the group curiously looking behind him

The creeper spun towards her, the small fire pony yelping and hiding behind a nearby tree. The small fire bugs ears twitched as she heard the too familiar hiss, smiling and peering out the corner, hopping over ever so slowly towards the creeper. Plop. Plop. Plop.

Ironclash watched as Creepalina spoke with the creature in their tongue, having a hoof on his sword to be ready just incase negotiation didn't work. Once he saw the two go separate ways, Iron could only sigh in relief and look at Creepalina as she joined the group again. "You have no idea how useful that is going to be, however, I fear that not every creature is going to respond as well. It's only natural for them to attack." He said softly, then looked up, swearing he just heard flapping of wings above them before something landed in the trees. Keeping his senses high, he turned and continued onward. "Come, we're not that far away now." He said as he saw the light up ahead. It wasn't till he heard something hopping around behind them that he stopped again. 'This forest sure is active, and it's not even night time; not yet at least.' He turned his head back to see the firey little pony hopping up to Creepalina. 'What in Equestria is that?' He thought to himself as he tilted his head in curiousness.

Meanwhile, as Bluelight flew ahead of everyone else, a bat flew next to where she landed and sat on the ground next to her, looking up at her, then looking forward again. It was silent till a voice from what seemed to be behind Bluelight spoke. "Expecting someone?" The voice simply asked her, yet no pony was there.

"Down here" The voice said, and just then the bat took on a grey and black color form and began to change; bones snapping and the body of the bat became bigger and bigger, then took shape into a another pony who had fire red mane and tale with a aqua blue coat. His name was a much of a oxymoron as the color of his mane on the color of his coat; Seafire. The pony look at Bluelight out of the corner of his right blue and red eye. "Well, I suppose up here now."

"Do not be afraid, I may be different from you, but I am not here to harm you." He explained to her as he looked straight forward. "You never answered my question. Are you waiting for someone?" He asked her again.

The small fire-slime pony Noticed Iron eyeing her, and hid behind the friendly creeper, pointing at him, her coat glowing brighter and her mane becoming a small flame. She was afraid of bigger creatures that weren't the usual mobs. The nice creeper yelped a bit, the fire-slime pony noticed that she was burning her, and backed up a bit, frowning.

Archived