Name: Magic Shine

Species: Unicorn

Personal Bio: Well, he is a good and famous potion maker. But he is insane

Other: LOVES POTIONS.

Name: Ender

Species: Pegisi

Personal Bio: Ender is Magic's helper, so he kinda took Star's place

Other:

Blackfrost was riding the train to canterlot, he looked out the train car window as they neared the station. His saddlebags lay on the seat next to him, inside were a couple of daggers and and books. He sighed a lengthy breath as he saw some guards fly over above. He hoped that he would be able to pass the exam that would qualify him for entry into the Nightwatch. The famous Nameless Trax and Battlemaster Soulscream would be overseeing the exam, this could be his chance to be recognized by The Blue Archer himself.

Meanwhile in Trax and Octavia's room, Trax gets ready for the exams, putting on his vests and weaponry. His final touch was his dark navy blue hooded cloak, Octavia leaned against the door as he readied. "Oh Blue Archer, thou should ravage me now." She said in a damsel in distress voice, Trax took her hoof and spun her around and dipped her. "Maybe later deary." he said kissing her. Viola who was forced to listen, sat wide eyed on the couch pretending to gag. She too would be in the Exams, but in secret, she knew her father didnt want her in that line of work. Her mother had taught her how to play the violin and became a natural. As Trax headed out the door she ducked into her separate room to put on her own suit and attend the exams.

Celestia put on her crown, she stood in her room preparing to watch over the exams in secret. She had written out a letter and a list of a few names for a new Order. This Order would be responsible for taking on dangerous night missions to ensure the safety of Canterlot and Ponyville along with Equestria as a whole. Using her magic she picked up a quill and the letter of decree and walked out to stand on the balcony overlooking the Grounds were the exams would take place. She then prepared herself to watch and analyze the entries and finish her list, the list for The New generation.

((Enter intro theme song here cause that was pretty awesome.))

Magic has been living in ponyville ever since he was twenty. For years he wanted to see Star and the nightwatch again and acctualy be part of the nightwatch,

Ender as next to Magic. "Thinking about the Nightwatch again, huh?" He said.

Magic's eyes turned into a shade of blue. "Yah. I wanna see my friends again. I wish there was a New Generation."

((I'm gona hold off on making Whirlwind a bio, since Trax didn't make one for Trax and Tavi's kid and I honestly don't know how used he will be since he's not quite old enough to join the Nightwatch))

Name: Gleaming Blade

Species: Crystal Pony

Personal Bio: After the bloody war with the Lunar Republic, the alliance between Canterlot and the Crystal Empire became stronger than ever. The cultures began to mix more and more over time, until finally it reached it peak when a young crystal pony went as far as to join the famed Nightwatch. Because of Battlemaster Soulscream's relationship with his brother-in-law Shining Armor, he swore an oath to make him his personal apprentice. Now a full fledged Nightwatch with the rank of Corporal, Gleaming Blade now has a chance to achieve something more.

Other: His shining crystal coat is a lime green color, he has a black mane and tail, his cutie mark are two crossed crystal swords.

Twilight Sparkle sat on her throne in Canterlot, dealing with her duties as a princess. As she worked, a small grey pegasus was busy zipping around, getting into trouble. Twilight rolled her eyes and her horn lit up, levitating the young pegasus and placing him in front of her. "Whirlwind, for the love of Celestia, how many times have I told you that you can't play in the throne room? Especially when mommy is trying to-" she was cut off and the pegasus took off again, this time grabbing onto the front legs of a tall, aging pegasus who has just walked in. "Dad! I missed you!" Whirlwind said excitedly. Soulscream, who was now sporting a much shorter mane and a scar over his left eye, smiled and lifted the colt up in his forelegs. "I was only gone 20 minutes, Whirlwind." he said laughing. Twilight couldn't help but smile at the scene before her. Soul set his son down and nuzzled Twilight's neck. "Going to oversee the exams, hun?" she asked sweetly. Soul nodded and kissed Twilight on the forehead. "I'll see you later, darling." he said, finally releasing Twilight. Before he reached the door, another pony entered the room. "Today's the big day, eh master?" the lime green crystal pony asked. "Sure is, care to join me, Gleaming Blade?" Soul replied as Blade began to walk beside him. "You know there is talk of an elite task force forming out of the elite Nightwatch, right?" Gleaming Blade asked. Soul nodded. "I don't know the details, but it is quite possible, Blade. Why do you ask?" Blade went silent and fumbled his words. "Well, master..I was just thinking, you know...since you've personally trained me since-" Soul cut him off and smiled. "Yes, Blade. I'll recommend you." Gleaming Blade said nothing else, just simply wearing a smile as he followed Soul.

((and like the "eventually became Star's tag allong." part was like after she got in.))

Silver wondered what kind of tests there would be in the exams. she hoped one would be swordfight. she was flying there and going pretty fast. "come on wings, go faster." she said to herself trying to not be late. her sword on her belt with the night watch insignia that she'd carved into the wooden hilt herself.

meanwhile Star was on a balcony over the exams grounds. she was going to watch as well.

Thunderstrum was in the barracks sharpening his sword wonderng when Killjoy's next lesson was, he looked up to Killjoy with great respect and would take on anyone who has the courage to disrespect his General. Thunderstrum is one of the prideful types and will carry his name with honor like any knight should. Thunderstrum was not a knight yet but he hopes in time killjoy would give him such a title. He knew the exams of new recruits and would like to see all the fresh newbies coming in. Thunderstrum got up and put on his gear and walked out the door.

Killjoy walked up next to Celestia, Killjoy now wore thick heavy black armor with blood red cape and Luna's symbol tied to her shoulder plate. Her strength given to her by Magic's potion gave her the ability to wear her new armor with ease. Every step she took made a bang instead of a clank. Killjoy looked at Celestia "new recruits are coming in today for the exams."she said, her voice sounds older but her looks are almost the same "I think I will go down and see the fresh meat myself." she said coldly as she walked out of the room and into the courtyard. She looked up into the night sky and took a deep breath and just stared at the moon thinking of Luna "never a night goes by...." she said to herself.

after the exams maybe she could go see him. she hadn't had allot of time being promoted to captain. she wondered if he'd blown up a wall recently? knowing him, probably this morning. she hadn't seen him for a long time.... at least a decade she guessed. she'd just been so busy. between night watch captain duties sometimes she'd have to babysit Viola. she saw Killjoy down in the courtyard and flew down besides her "new recruits huh?"

Miro walked in Magic's shoppe. "Dad, I know you miss Canterlot, so I bought tickets there." He said.

Magic ran up to him staring at the tickets. "HOLY POTATO! YOU DID?" Magic said hugging him.

"Dad, your holding them. Of course I did."

Soon, Magic, Ender, and Miro got off the train at Canterlot. Magic started to cry. "I might be able to see her again"

((Magic, I seriously just lol'd so hard at that.))

Soul and Blade walked along the halls of the castle, making their way to the training ground where the exams would be. He saw KIlljoy heading the same direction. "Good day, general." Soul said in a snarky tone, although he knew that they were now on a first name basis, plus the Battlemaster title was outside the ranking system, so he didn't have to call her by her title.

Archived