The New Generation

NamelessTrax

((something I forgot to put on the last RP, Firestorm was supposed to get a lucky hit in and slice down her eye leaving a scar))

Killjoy looked back at Star with a cold look showing the scar down her eye from her last tour of war"yes...we will be running out of room soon." she said looking at Soul "evening battle master" she said in an emotionless tone as if her feelings just got up and left her body entirely. "maybe a pony won't die after the exams..." she said as she started walking again to the wall and looked over to see how many will be coming.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If the exam doesn't kill them, I might." Soul said, an evil smile on his face. He made sure that new recruits were put through the most gruesome training, nothing less would do in the Nightwatch. Gleaming Blade winced hearing this, remembering the personal training Soul put him through. He suddenly realized that he was standing before the Captain and General. He quickly saluted to them.

"My apprentice, yes. My son isn't old enough for the exam." he looked at Gleaming Blade. "Blade, you've met Killjoy, correct?" he asked. He nodded lightly. "Yes master." He said in an emotionless tone, still saluting Killjoy and trying to remain composed.

Archived