The New Generation

NamelessTrax

Trax walked towards the group, "Good to see you magic. Killjoy, Soul, Star, I must speak with you in private." He walked around the corner not waiting for an answer.

Black Frost stood inside the tent he was assigned to, 21 ponies were entered, and only those chosen would be accepted. He read through the orders he was given from the registration table, Four events were to be held, Strength, strategy, hoof to hoof combat and Swordsmanship. In the last test a pony could choose from the set armory their own borrowed weapon, he knew exactly what one he would choose.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Okay!" Magic yelled back. As he and Ender and Miro explored the castle, he went to his old room. Strangely, it was the same 20 years ago. Magic didn't know why this had happened. "Okay guys, were moving here." He said to his group.

"Im sure you've heard the rumors about the new order that is being created, well they're right. And Celestia has asked me to lead it." Trax kept his voice low and serious.

Viola sat in her tent putting on her cowl to cover her face, she didnt want to be recognized by anyone till the end. Then she could show her father what she can do. She had studied some of the competition but one pony stood out from the rest and not because he was attracting but because his silence from talking to the other competitors. She knew he might be a problem.

Miro looked around Magic's room. His room had potatoes everywhere. Miro didn't mind. He also loved potatoes.

Magic got a potion out of his bag. VRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM! Flashback. He remember the war, Star, Luna, and everything. His eyes glowed a little bit more. He was kinda sad that Luna died a few days after his "Birthday"

Thunderstrum was in the courtyard to see the newbies, he saw Killjoy talking to the battle master and some other pony he didn't quite know. He just waited until they got done talking

Killjoy looked at trax for a bit "and this order...what is it?" she asked

"Celestias calling it the Night Sentinels, they will be the ones who are sent out on dangerous missions to preserve the peace. I've recommended that your apprentices be selected." He said turning to Killjoy and Soul. "Celestia wants Killjoy and Star on her balcony to oversee the selection while Soul and I run it down here. Those who dont make it will be put into the Guard or Nightwatch." he finished.

Magic setted up his potion maker. As he made a new one, his laugh rang and scared some people throughout the castle.

(Lets all be in the night sentials. It would be fun. Also, comic con new orleans (Were I live) is having Matt Smith. YAYAYAYAYAY. I might bring a potato for him.)

Killjoy said nothing and just started to walk to the castle "why didn't Celestia inform of this before...?' she asked herself "no matter, finding ponies for this elite order." she walked into Celestia's room and stood by Celestia.

((Yes but Celestia chose to pick the new Sentinels from that group.))

Celestia stayed silent as she examined the ponies from above.

"No, just go to celestia." Trax and Soul took their places out in the courtyard, the 21 entries were lined up ready for the Strength test. "You take it from here buddy." he whispered to Soul.

((Choosing sentinals from the new Nightwatch recruits? Sorry, I'm just trying to get on the same page))

Soul looked back to Trax. "Well, we can discuss this later. Shall we get on with the exam then?" he asked.

((Yea its part of the whole New generation thing.))

Trax nodded and went to tell the horns to be blown. The horns boomed throughout the grounds for the entries to line up for the first test.

Black frost and Viola raced out to line up along with the other 21 ponies.

Celestia, with a full view of them all watched with a careful eye.

Soul looked over the 21 recruits. He cleared his throat and prepared to go into "complete-and-total-plothole-drill-instructor" mode and paced in front of the recruits. "I am Battlemaster Soulscream. Twenty years ago I was legally dead for fifteen minutes. I spoke to Princess Luna on a first name basis. I almost killed an Ursa Major...." he knew that part was making Star laugh, "I have killed thousands upon thousands of enemies from all walks of life, and let me tell you something right now....." he said, stopping at one recruit. "You will most likely NEVER be like me." he shouted in his face, causing him to tremble. "However, if you pass this exam and become a Nightwatch, then I will accept you with open arms as my brother and comrade, and in your service to the crown, you will forge your own paths of glory." He continued to pace before the recruits. He stopped at another one, glaring at him and causing him to tremble. He turned to Trax. "With me today is the one and only Nameless Trax. The two of us will evaluate you today and decide who is worthy of being a Nightwatch, and who should be sent back in a full body cast." He pointed to Trax, giving him a chance to explain the tests.

((Posted this late but I think this still flows))

Archived