The New Generation

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black narrowed his eyes, but shrugged, "I dont know but guess we dont need to be involved."

"You have no right to call us that Silpknot, what have you brought for us." Maple said as more shapes appeared out of the shadows.

"I fear it may have something to do with Lunas grave." Trax said cooly as they neared the everfree.

Celestia dipped her head, "Hello dear magic, how have you been."

"I come bearing bad news, I'm afraid. I found this." Slipknot said, removing the old, rusty crown and setting it on the ground.

Soul saw the castle below. "There it is, lets go!" Soul said, descending from the sky.

Trax put Octavia down, she went over to Killjoy to calm her down with her sweet voice. Trax went over to examine the grave, he sniffed around and found some hoof prints.

Celestia nodded then stiffened as something had taken soul, She instantly teleported to the grave site.

Maple picked up the crown with her magic, a mix of emotions ran through realizing who the crown belonged to. "This confirms our previous thoughts, they will pay their failure to protect her." she said as the ponies began to yell out in anger. "For the last 15 years we have trained in the dark arts and the most deadly techniques known to pony kind, we strike in the night. Not even this 'Nightwatch' will stop us."

Soul stood next to Trax, observing the damage. "The crown....it's gone. Who could have done this?" he said, still in shock. He noticed a scroll sitting near the grave. He picked up it and opening it. He instantly tore it to pieces the minute he read it. "You shouldn't have let me live...." was all it said. "Slipknot....." Soul said under his breath, rage building up.

Slipknot grinned to himself, his plan had worked.

"Dont worry, they will pay dearly for this." Octavia said still holding her. She looked up as Celestia appeared. Celestia went over to the dug up grave and began to sob quietly. "Why would anyone do this." Celestia practically creaming it out. Trax instantly put his hoof up to souls mouth, "Shhh keep quiet, if this is slipknots work then he wont be working alone. Keep this between me and you." he whispered.

Archived