The New Generation

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thunderstrum was still smiling "it's all worth it in the end, she makes me feel like I can take on anypony. Sure she is tough and strict, but her lessons are for the elite and I'm proud to prove that I am worthy enough for her acceptance." he said as he looked at Silver "Star said it was all true, she even said that Killjoy killed Chrysalis easily."

Slipknot drilled through the protective barrier and retrieved the jewel. He placed it in his saddlebags. "You will know in due time, dear children." he sneered. "Now, don't you have Nightwatch to kill?"

"That's what Soul told me." Blade said. "He didn't talk about it much either."

Slipknot teleported out, never removing his evil smile. One of the Children in the cave approached Maple. "What's the plan now? We have to strike the Nightwatch soon."

((Is there a better name for them than "Children"? Or should we just stick with that?))

Blade laughed at this. "That's not what Soul has told me. Apparantly as a filly she was extremely annoying, but she doesn't seem that way. Maybe Soul is just getting old and everything irritates him."

"Killjoy said the same thing about Star, but she did say a very FEW things that she respected...but other than that Killjoy was quite annoyed by her but I guess everything angers the General." he said chuckling

"I am Magic Shine. Former potion maker for the Nightwatch. Was in battle when I was 11. VERY good friends with Star. Luna was my mother,but also master, and I am also friends was Killjoy. Any questions?" He said as he told his life story.

Archived