The New Generation

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"not many recruits will pass the exams." Thunderstrum said looking at all the recruits and then thought of one last question "what was Killjoy like before she became Grand Master, I heard she has changed over the years...is it true?"

( I liek how Magic is all like Hey I am to insane for a apprentice.)

"Dad, I want to be like them too." Miro said.

"You have something else in you, potions." Magic said. He thought with potions, you can easy kill somepony.

Thunderstrum looked at Star then back at the recruits "maybe stupid not to be scared of somepony who killed something like Chrysalis...Would be smart not to even mess with Killjoy" he thought to himself.

"If I told you it wouldnt be a secret anymore." She said as they now faced Black who had allied with another colt. "Stay calm and we can last.. " Black barely finished before Viola attacked him leaving the colt to fend against Silver.

Trax held up his hoof to signal the end of the trials. "It is finished, we have our three last standing. Soul, wrap it up." Trax called out.

Celestia wrote down the names of the three, as she walked to her throne she called out to Killjoy over her shoulder. "Bring Thunderstrum, Blade, and the new recruits to the throne room for their briefing."

Archived