My FiM Fanfiction (shipping)

RarityDash

Edit: Decided to completely rewrite this post. Yeah. I figured I should actually describe the fics I wrote.

I've been a fanfic writer for years now, so obviously when I started getting into FiM the fanfic ideas started coming. My passion has always been f/f romance fics. This hasn't changed with FiM. All of these are f/f shipping fics involving the Mane cast. None of them are clopfics or anything like that. It stops at just cute romance.

I've written three so far. They are all available on both fanfiction.net and deviantART:

An Entwining of Hearts: This was the first one I wrote. It's just a oneshot. The ship is my absolute favorite ever, Rarity/Dash. There isn't much plot beyond the two just realizing what they mean to each other. Still, I think it's cute. deviantART link. Fanfiction.net link.

Blossoming: My second story. It's three chapters and an Applejack/Fluttershy story. The basic plot is that all of Fluttershy's friends keep asking things of her, which makes her become flustered. She eventually runs into Applejack who seems to be the only one willing to listen to her and help her. deviantART Chapter 1 deviantART Chapter 2 deviantART Chapter 3. Fanfiction.net link

Friendship is Magic; Love is Confusing: My third story. It's a two chapter Twilight/Pinkie story. The plot to this one is that Twilight is bored one day, so she decides to do research on one thing she has never had any experience with: romantic dating. After making a complete fool of herself, she finally finds one pony just crazy enough to say yes. deviantART Chapter 1 deviantART Chapter 2. Fanfiction.net link.

• 1 month later...

It was a great response. :) Though I do have to wonder if Twilight would actually approve of being shipped with Pinkie Pie...

Heh. Twinkie Pie... :geek:

Thanks again!

Wow. I actually liked all of these. Which is saying something, because one of these is normally a pairing I despise. BUT YOU MADE IT WORK. In sheer writing terms, I think the Twinkie Pie story was the best. Just voted on your poll. Can't wait to see a Rainbow Sparkle story. Awkward played off of EXTREME self confidence. It'd be interesting to say the very least. You all took the ship I despised, and I think I may actually like it as a pairing now. Just because of your fic... Life's funny like that.

Awesome! Glad you liked my stuff so much. :wink: Out of curiosity, which is the pair you despised before?

Also, that poll doesn't mean anything in regards to what I'll ultimately write. It was mostly just for curiosity's sake. :oops:

I did however, try to write a Dash/Twilight fic but nothing really materialized. I just couldn't think up a good plot or setup or anything. :sad:

As it is now, I'm going to hold off on more shipping fics for a while. I'm thinking Season 2 might give me more ideas for that. :smile: Instead I'm going to work on a non-shipping OC-centric adventure story for my next MLP fanfic.

You'll rather not like hearing this, but my least favorite was Da****y. For a long while actually. It just didn't make sense to me. Almost not as nonsensical as Appity (Seriously. FoeYay, in MLP? Doubt it, they're not Griffons.) However, you finally provide a reasonable reason! Everyone else is kind of like "HERP DERP Ponies HERP DERP Rarity and Dash forever HERP DERP Love" with out there being any sort of befuddlement and awkwardness. You, however, did wonderful. My favorite ship is still Twiluna though.

I'm surprised you encountered RariDash shippers at all, much less dumb ones. As far as I can tell there just aren't that many of us at all. I've seen maybe one or two other fanfics of the pair, and really not a lot of art.

I think Applejack/Rarity is a fine shipping as well though.

And TwiLuna is cute. :)

Flutter Pie!!!

In "Over a Barrel", Fluttershy hops on Pinkie Pie... maybe a little too suddenly?

And we all know that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie Pie...

And that Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are the only two to go completely insane...

BTW, Twilight truly disapproves of AppleDash :-| and Rainbow Dash thinks it's so awesome :kissy:

My biggest reason is Rainbow Dash in "Call of the Cutie" where she insults "AppleJack" when speaking to Applebloom...

I've actually never really invested too much thought it FlutterPie. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, Pinkie Pie ships well with just about everypony (as does Twilight), but of all the options Fluttershy never really stood out too much.

Heh. AppleDash is cute. Even if I like other pairings more for both of them, it's definitely still a lot of fun.