How to add photos

RyuNeko

To add a picture to your post, click the picture icon (second row 11th from the left) to add in an image that has a URL (hosted somewhere else).

To create/add to a gallery of your, go to your name at the top right of the page, which is your profile link. Right click to open the context menu, choose My Gallery to get started.

To add a picture to your post, click the picture icon (second row 11th from the left) to add in an image that has a URL (hosted somewhere else).

To create/add to a gallery of your, go to your name at the top right of the page, which is your profile link. Right click to open the context menu, choose My Gallery to get started.

Ok, I got the picture to work in a thread, still having trouble with the album creation. I put three pics in and uploaded them but I can't find them anywhere. Do they get reviewed before being able to continue?

Ok, I got the picture to work in a thread, still having trouble with the album creation. I put three pics in and uploaded them but I can't find them anywhere. Do they get reviewed before being able to continue?

Yeah, they have to be verified before they are visible. Shouldn't take too long really, no longer than a day at most I would guess. Excited to see them though. :)

Yeah, they have to be verified before they are visible. Shouldn't take too long really, no longer than a day at most I would guess. Excited to see them though. :)

Lol, that's too funny. I must have overlooked that. They will see one of my pictures twice then.

Archived