The Queen Takes Over

MagicShine

Okay, so, Chrysilis has taken over Equestria. She made most ponies her slaves, and now the changelings rule. Sadly the Changelings are genderless, with alot acting as fillys, and few acting like colts. Jump in, just tell a little about your character.

Ender was in what is now Chrysilis castle. He was a slave like most ponies.

Also Chrissy is open for whoever wants to be her.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jora a unicorn colt who enjoyed the use of the black arts took a liking to being a slave to Crysalis it gave him purpose and he wanted to be the first non Changling's allowed into the Hives rankings

"From being lost in a jungle and now a slave to changlings" I say to myself

I'm a red coated colt unicorn with a yellow mane and tail even that he was not happy, he tried to make a joke out of this but somehow failed "I hate Chrysilis" "I hate all you Chaglings!" He shouts in anger

I run into a changeling, who was with 7 other changelings "Well well" It say "Looks like a run away" I move back in fear but then my eyes turn green and I say "You sure you can take me?" I run into the middle of the group and set a barrier around, they all hear a hissing sound "Say your prays" a loud BOOM! Is heard and the changlings turn to dust with a crater around me

Being bored from looking, I decide to walk around "Why can't I stop thinking about that blast? Who made that blast? It couldn't of been me because I don't know magic like that if it was magic anyway" I start going on and on about it without stopping to even breath

Archived