fleshing out my OC's backstory and cutie mark story or possible RP

Sailu

so i have Idea's although they arn't generally allowed but i'd like a similar backstory as a substitute or something..now this will most likely be a FFA but i'd like to build into a proper C.C or WoE app

well i'd like my OC Jora to be an almost Orphan, but lively, happy, well groomed/taken care of unicorn colt (age 12) that would be taken in by roseluck only as a place to stay nights for a warm bed and and two meals a day. breakfast and dinner as well as some times help around the house if needed and giving her his small amount of bits he earns doing small jobs for others as payment for a roof and food. (all his self made boundary as so not to burden her to much) now he'd learned of the dark arts from his younger schooling and was fascinated heavily but love to find a way to use the black arts for good or as some practical uses where Light side fails to accomplish as a start on his goal of good use of dark arts to allow the dark arts to no longer be a taboo although he know the high risk of turning to the darkside he'd like to be supervised on these matters by Luna specifically because he loved her night and had a cute crush on her and also be cause she was at one point Nightmare Moon so he wanted to gather as much info as he could on the matter. and the only way to do that is to go through the entrance exam in Canterlot he'd read up as much material as he could hooves on practiced his magic day in day out to prepare for the exam. little did he know that she'd been saving his bit that'd he would pay her, the entrance exam alone cost a whopping 750 bits and with the bits he'd been giving her as payment that he'd insisted she'd take and use for her own needs and or wants he had a fraction of that maybe 150 at best.

Archived