The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

Vi hugged Thunder back, "Im doin alright, its good to see again. How is Scoots?" She asked ignoring the hostile tension. Black took a step back but wasnt phased by tension. His ears flicked as if to hear a sound from back where he came. Vi jumped over to Blade hugging him excitedly, "Blade its so good to see you again." Black nodded, "No troubles with the Heart i suspect?"

Three corridors away, the dark pegasus stood over an unconscious royal guard, the pegasus pushed the guard into a vacant room. He proceeded down the hall to a room marked with the Nightwatches seal. The room was empty as the pegasus entered and headed towards a large desk. He began to search through the papers, making no noise in doing so.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade returned the hug to Vi. "I have been rather busy, Thunder. And yes Vi, the Heart is just fine. It's good to see you ponies again. Anypony know where Sweetie Belle is? I told her in my letter she'd be the first visit but it looks like I lied." He said smirking. "You wrote Sweetie a letter and not me? Jerk." Kane said with fake disappointment.

Thunderstrum pulled Radz over "I'm sure you met my apprentice Radz...this Mare made a title for herself while you were gone. SShe gives Klljoy a run a for her money." He said with a faint smile.

A flash of sorrow crossed Blacks face as he bent his head down, he turned and walked off. Vi sighed deeply but turned back to the others and kept her smile.

"Checkmate." The pegasus whispered as he held up a folder marked top-secret, it was labeled "The Separatist chain of Command". He opened it and went through the photos of different stallions and mares with ranks marked next to them. He stopped as he found one with a Dark hooded cloaked Stallion, only the bright blue dots of the poines eyes were visible on the face. He lit a fire in the trash bin and began to throw the photos and papers in to burn. He watched all the photos burn and stirred it up occasionally to insure they all were turned to ash.

Vi followed Thunder down the hall.

The pegasus smothered the fire quickly and walked out the door, he turned to close it silently. The group stopped at the hall where the pegasus froze as he saw them. "F***." He turned around and shot down the hall. "Take him down Sentinels, Thunder, me and you need check that room." Vi said as she ran to the room.

Suddenly the pegasus slid onto his knees back bending backwards to dodge a giant icicle that struck into the wall just mere seconds before. The pegasus was then trapped as Black came from the opposite direction, "Halt intruder, what is your name." Blacks ordered him, the pegasus kept silent as he was cornered with a window behind him. The window led to the edge of the castle with the drop off just beneath.

Thunder opened the door to the room and saw that something has been burned in the Trash can.. He looked through all the files and noticed that the Separatists papers were missing. "well now...looks like somepony doesn't want his name on anything." he said.

Vi entered the room in which the intruder had just left, everything seemed fine except for the smoldering ashes of photos and paper. The folder still in piece on the desk, "No, he just burned all we had on the Separatists and their Mystery leader." She picked up the folder in her hoof, "This took us a year to get all these photos together, he must be working for them, cause he knew exactly what he was going for."

Black charged his horn, the pegasus backed up till he was against the wall, "Double f***." he cursed under his breath facing them, his hood kept his face hidden.

Vi nodded, "Lets get back to them, maybe they caught him or have him cornered." She turned and headed for the door.

Thunderstrum nodded and bolted out towards the direction the others were, he saw black about to do something, he didn't know what but Thunder needed answers from that pony. "Black stop!" he ordered landing close to the strange pony and grabbed him. "we weren't expecting visitors...you want to tell what you were doing here. Go ahead....try jumping out the window and see how far you get." he said lglaring at the pony.

Black obeyed him without hesitation, Vi came to stand beside him. The pegasus grinned, "Sounds fun... thanks for the tip." He kicked Thunder underneath his arm paralyzing the nerve and releasing the pegasus, he then jumped backwards kicking Thunder away, Black immediately sent an ice storm at the pegasus sending him crashing through the glass and out the castle, into the night. Vi jumped up to the window and looked out, "Dammit, hes gone. He was gone as soon as he soon as he entered into the shadows of the night." She remarked hoping down to the floor. Black noticed the red coloring of blood on a piece of glass. "He may be gone, but his blood can still betray him. Does Princess Twilight know how to read DNA sequences and cross reference them with our logs?"

"Even she could how would we know where to look?" Vi pointed out.

"This wasnt just any common thief, he was trained and trained well, by us. That move he used on Thunder was one I've taught to the Sentinels many times."

"So hes a ..."

"Im saying its a possibility, lets get it to Twilight." Black picked up the glass shared stained with blood, "By your orders Grandmaster, what would you have us do?" Black asked, in a respectful tone that one would use when speaking to authority.

((Edited this post))

Kane nodded. "My mother could most definitely identify this blood. We should go find her now." He said, turning to leave. Blade also nodded and smirked. "Seems I picked a good time to come visit, eh?"

Black raised a hoof to salute and turned to follow Kane and Blade, Vi followed them deep in thought about who could have done this.

((Alright see u guys tomorrow, and Remember metal, its Azure Blades blood, and everypony is supposed to find that impossible since hes Quote on quote dead. lol))

The group had come to the throne room minus Blade because he went to see Sweetie Belle. Twilight was carefully examining the blood on the glass shard and comparing it with several other blood samples. "Anything yet?" Kane asked his mother. The purple alicorn set them both in separate plastic bags and set them down. "Well, I did find a match, but it doesn't make much sense. Remember that one Nightwatch that died a while back?"

Black tilted his head down to shade his face, Vi shook her head,"No, Black and I both saw him die in front of us." (Flashbaaaaack)

Black, Vi, and Azure are surrounded by hundreds of enemies, the held them off for 2 hours before reinforcements had arrived. "Azure get over here im going to teleport us out." Black yelled out, a navy blue pegasus armed with an Ebony greatsword cut down an enemy and turned to run to Black. Vi grabbed on to Black, as Black and Vi started to phase out, Azure stuck out his hoof to reach Blacks hoof that he held out. They're hooves were inches apart when an arrow struck Azure in the back, Black and Vi tried to scream but they teleported out leaving Azure to stumble forward to where they once were. Two more suddenly struck into his chest, he gasped out as he fell to his knees. He looked up to the night sky and saw the full moon, "So beautiful... Ack!" A fourth arrow slammed into his back cutting him off. Far away Black and Vi watched wide eyed as Azure fell to the ground on his side, (cue sad music) arrows began to litter around them as they ran away. (And back to the present)

"There has to be another explaination." Vi said as she recalled the events. "We had a funeral for him, theres a bucking tombstone out there with his name on it. " she half yelled out as anger filled her, she breathed slowly and calmed down. "Please recheck it."

Archived