The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

"I have, Vi. At least 20 times." Twilight said, levitating out a checklist showing that she did indeed run the test 20 times. Kane couldn't help but roll his eyes at his mother's obsessive organization. "Vi, I don't know what to tell you, but it's a match. That pony is Azure."

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No.. There has to be... a mistake..." Vi began to tear up but she wiped it away and straightned up. "Kane, Radz, what do you two remember about Azure." She asked turning them. Black looked up to them, his icy stare anymalyzed them.

Miles away the pegasus flew above ponyville landing on top of a library built out from a tree. He checked the scratch from where he had been cut by the glass, he then pulled off his hood revealing his face. Azure layed back in the leaves and sighed, "Mission completed, and it was good to my old friends again. I bet Radz can finally beat me in sparring and I miss hanging with Kane." His exp<b></b>ression changed from happiness to seriousness, "They probably think im a Separatist for burning those files, but i had to for Blacks sake, his plan wont succeed if he is discovered." He looked up to the castle miles away, "Maybe one day I can go back home, to stay."

"He was a Sentinel with you both, he was really skilled and talented. Black took him as his protege and went on a lot if dangerous missions, he proved his abilities each time he went. But why, why burn those files?" She asked herself. Black stepped forward, "Only one to find out, we have to track him down. Kane, Radz, you two will have to do this. Vi and I are too swamped in battling the Separatists. I'd start in ponyville, go under cover so not be spotted by any spies. We need to know why."

Black and Vi walked back to their room in silence, after learning there was a possiblity that the pony they had regarded as a son was still alive shocked them. As Vi went to lay down in bed, Black levitated a picture frame over to him looked at it then set back as he went to lay next to Vi. In the picture was Black, Vi, and Azure at his ceremony, he had earned a medal of honor for protecting Princess Celestia when an assassin atempted to take her life after she she fell ill.

"About time we got some action." Kane said, turning to follow Radz out. He was ready to get back into action. Twilight just smiled at the two young ponies as they went to complete their mission. "He's just like his father." she thought.

Azure entered into the Everfree forest, he walked until he came upon a shack. An old Zebra was picking at a bush of Berries, the two exchanged smiles and walked into the shack. "Thank you again Zecora, for harboring me like a fugitive you know." Azure said sitting at the table, Zecora raised an eyebrow, "Why work for one side, but believe in an another? She asked pouring tea into two wooden cups. "You know why Zecora, its difficult." He replied taking a cup to drink. "For you or them." Zecora countered before sipping from her cup. Azure didnt reply, only looked into his cup at the tea.

"You don't always have to sneak to be stealthy." Kane said, strapping on his own armor. "Sometimes you can stay behind enemy lines for days doing nothing but keeping your mouth shut. That's something Blade told me when I was little."

((maybe I do care...what it my mind melts little bits at a time when things are out of order. what if you not rhyming kills me?))

Radz shrugged "i guess so, but if we do ave to move...It won't be quiet." she pointed out

((Pandora's box has been opened. The end is nigh))

"So be it, it's not like we can't handle anything that gets thrown at us." Kane said, looking over his greatsword before putting it back in the sheath and attaching it to his back.

Archived