The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Foals please, come to Georgia! Like seriously, insane people everywhere))

Kane nodded and left the castle heading for the train station. He had only been to Ponyville a few times with Twilight to check on the Treebrary.

((In Missouri we're pretty well mature for our ages, lol but we're getting off topic here.))

Zecora started to put on a saddle bag as Azure walked in, "You heading into town?"

"Potions need ingredients, to work their requirements." Zecora answered him, "Alright, I'll come with then." He pulled his hood up and followed Zecora out the shack and to Ponyville.

Kane smirked and rolled his eyes. "You're just like Thunderstrum, always excited to fight." He said with a small laugh. "Blade said the two of them were characters growing up. I can only imagine."

((Maybe southerners are just crazy. :P))

"You could almost say the same for flying." Kane said, flapping his wings a few times. "This train ride takes forever. It's been a while since I've been to Ponyville. I always came with my mom to check on the Treebrary."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. It's definitely convenient." Kane said with a small laugh. "Learning to fly was frustrating though." He added, wincing at the memories of him trying and failing to get off the ground.

Azure and Zecora walked in and out of shops looking around and buying different herbs and mixings. Zecora had to keep slapping his hooves when ever he went to grab something, he and her had grown close since she started caring for him when she stumbled across him by pure luck. Her herbs healed the bleeding and saved him, it took him 6 months on bed rest to be fully healed, and Zecora stood by his side the entire time. Now he did everything he could to care for her when he wasn't doing a job as a hired thief and mercenary for the Separatists, in which he hated in doing so, but Blacks 3 year plan was almost complete and he could return home to Canterlot. He and Zecora now through a market looking around.

Archived