The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade felt something on his chest. He looked down to see the amulet of the Crystal Heart he was wearing glowing. "Uh oh...." he said, standing up suddenly. "I have to go, tell Sweetie where I am if she asks. I'll be back as soon as possible." Before anypony could question him he leaped out a nearby window and was gone.

((This isn't a big deal, just getting him out of the way so I can focus on Kane for a while))

Radz followed Thunder feeling quite strange about his behavior lately, Radz never seen her mentor like this. Thunder seemed to be cruel about some things and Sadistic in others, did Killjoy's death put that much a tole on him? Radz only had questions she was to scared to ask, Thunder started to scare her more and more during the 7 years of being his student. To his friends, he seems to be fine but once he turns around, he might as well be Tatarus itself. Now that Black finally lost it, Thunderstrum seemed to be slightly happy about it, Maybe it was because Thunder might have a chance of getting his vengeance on rightful grounds. All questions with no courage to ask and with that, no answers. Radz could only Imagine what is going to happen soon.

Thundrstrum entered his room and noticed Radz has followed him "you are dismissed Radz, head back to your room and get some rest." he said, Radz nodded and walked away towards her room. Thunderstrum then walked towards something that looked like a big wardrobe, he opened it and inside was a suit of armor that he has been working on for the passed 10 years. It was similar to his armor but this suit was more bulky and the steel was two times as hard. The armor was painted Black with a crimson outline. On the shoulder plate was an carving of Killjoy's cutie mark and Luna's necklace was strapped onto the oher shoulder plate. Killjoy's sword matched the armor perfectly. The armor gave off a faint glow, Thunder had Radz put a magic protection spell to make it highly resistant to magical attacks.

((I would put more in but I need to get to class))

((So is Soul going to die now or later or not?))

Vi had left Celestias quarters, her mind racing with many thoughts. She noticed Sweetie and Blades room up ahead, Vi trotted to the door and knocked, hoping somepony was there.

Azure flew over the everfree, he guessed that wherever they had went, its big enough to grow an army in. Wasnt long before he spotted a group of Separatist ponies hauling supplies, "Perfect." He whispered dropping in lower to follow from above.

((The next confrontation we have with Black will be when he dies.))

Sweetie opened the door and saw Vi standing there. She noticed that Vi looked upset about something. She had heard about what happened to Black. "Hey Vi. You alright?"

Magic tried to get up. His head whirled around in dizziness. Ender and Miro soon came. They were both 22 now.

"Dad! Are you okay?" Ender asked.

"Star, what happened?" Miro asked Star.

"I am fi-fine guys." Magic sputtered back.

((That probably wont be till after the one year time laps, then a quest to find the infamous jagged crown, which the Separatist want as well. So idk, when do you think?))

"Im Sweetie, actually I have some great news to share. Can we sit down?" She asked trying to smile.

Azure flew down to land as the trees became scarce and bare, he would follow on foot from here on out.

((Okay, and I think Thunder= General Tulius while Kane, Radz, and Azure all = Dragonborn))

Vi shuffled around before sitting down. "I found out today that Im pregnant."

The Separatist convoy continued on for miles before settling down to camp for the night. "They must have gone somewhere far if they're resting now. Hope i can make it back before i burst into flames." Azure whispered from his spot in some bushes a couple yards from the camp.

((Ha should i have a scene were Black a.k.a. The Cold Knight ,prances around freely, he could sing the male version to "let it go" from Frozen. I mean it makes sense sort of. Course then i wont want him to die, he could be like that character who is neither good nor bad. Just does his own thing and intervenes when he wants to.))

((Why is everybody so obsessed over this Frozen movie? Is it really that good?))

Sweetie Belle gasped in surprise when she heard Vi say she was pregnant. "Vi, that's wonderful! You're not going to believe this but......I am too!"

Kane was walking around the castle, thinking about checking up on Celestia again. He was somber as usual from all of the things happening around him.

(whoo I am leader of the mighty Imperial army!! *cough* Roman legion *cough*))

Thunderstrum put on his new armor, it was not as heavy as he thought. He moved around and was surprisingly maneuverable, thunder just smirked and walked back out of his room to get some plans ready.

A big smile grew on Vi's face, she leaped to hug Sweetie but was sure to be gentel for both of them. "Thats wonderful Sweetie, they're going to be the best of friends as they grow up."

Azure stalked around the camp till he found a gap in the sentries that patrolled the outer area, he slipped in next to a cart. Looking inside it he found the Royal Headsmens Axe, Azure thought for a moment. He looked around at the other carts, then he heard a faint cough coming from the next cart. He slid on over and peeked inside, it was the Headsmen himself along with three other soldiers. They spotted Azure but remained quiet, He told them to wait for the time being, he unlatched his greatsword and handed it to the Headsmen. Azure made the decision to rescue the captives and then continue following them, but then they would be more aware of their surroundings. Still this would be good for him to save these ponies, the risk is worth it. Azure went back to the cart and grabbed the Headsmen Axe, it was exceptionally longer than any weapon he'd seen and very light. Using the teachings from Zecora he made an acid to melt the iron cuffs on the captives, then he created several smoke bombs and explosive napalms. He would wait for morning to strike.

Archived