The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

"Are you sure you should be out and about?" Zecora asked Azure as she picked up a melon to examine it. Azure shrugged, and looked around seeing only a handful of royal guard soldiers patrolling, "They might get suspicious about the hood, but they wont have a clear enough motive to arrest me. If they do, it'll look bad, arresting some pony off the street because i look "Suspicious". It'll only ruin the cause they're fighting for. Besides, they probably think im your son." He chuckled, Zecora threw the melon behind her hitting Azure in head then landing in her saddlebag. "Ow." Azure said rubbing his head, "Sorry, needed to know if this melon wasnt as hollow as another." She explained stifling a grin. Azure rolled his eyes and smiled, they then moved to the next stand, a building with cupcakes only meters away.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radz followed "well, it shouldn't be too hard...just look for the pony who tries to hide his face." she said looking around before spotting a zebra and a of course, a hooded pony. "hey Kane...We might want to keep an eye on those two..." she pointed to Zecora and what might be Azure.

"So...say that pony is Azure. What do we do?" Kane asked, peeking around the booth to look at the pony and zebra again. "I don't know if they want us to capture him or beat him or what. I doubt they want us to kill him."

"Thunder said he wants him found so my best guess would be capture him...after we beat him of course, he never said bring him back looking flawless." Radz said smirking "he will resist so it inevitable."

"Nothing wrong with that. I've been waiting for a chance to beat a pony for a while now. It's been too long." he said, taking another look at Azure.

Suddenly a pink pony appeared behind them both. "Cupcake?" she said, holding a cupcake out.

Zecora picked up an orange and sniffed it, then held it out for Azure to do the same. They continued on to another stand, Zecora began to show Azure the different spices and herbs, smelling and tasting each one. They occasionally laughed and giggled from the jokes they shared, and when Azure took a sweep of the crowd and saw no guards he flipped his hood back revealing himself as Azure Blade, the only change was a tattoo over his right eye, which at first glance looked like random scratches. But to those who knew the dragon language, it spells out the word for Storm. Azure smiled at Zecora who rolled her eyes playfully at him, two mares walked by glancing at the handsome Stallion, giggling and checking him out. Azure winked and smiled back, but continued to follow Zecora as she went shopping.

"Ooooooooh that sounds fun!" She replied excitedly. "Oh, sorry, silence! Silence can be fun! Even though it's hard for me because why be silent when you can scream and cheer and jump and-" she was cut off by Kane taking the cupcake she was holding and shoving it in her mouth. "Listen, Pinkie, we're kinda busy right now, but I promise I'll get my mom to come down sometime and you can make us cupcakes. Sound good?" The pink mare smiled. "Oki Doki Loki!" she said, happily bouncing away. Kane rolled his eyes. "In her fourties and still full of energy. Mom said she was ten times that when they were young."

Radz rolled her eyes "putting your nose into other ponys' business I see...again." she replied "you know going on this mission without authorization will get you quite the scolding from the Grandmaster.

"Does the word "demoted or court martial." hold any meaning do you?" Radz asked looking at Silver giving her a "good luck talking your way out of this." look then focused back on Azure.

Radz felt like punching the hay out of silver for thinking that story would fool Thunderstrum. "you are not going to get out of with that stupid of a story, you think he wouldn't have noticed that you were in Canterlot when we left and how odd that you coincidentally just happened to be here at the same time.." she whispered with a stern tone.

Archived