Song you grew up listening to when you was younger.

And those are the ones that came about when I was actually living, not including all the awesome music I grew up with when I was a youngin whom had already disbanded.

Also, regarding the first link... We really need another full force swing revival. Or maybe repopularize Jazz. I miss the Big Bad Voodoo Daddies and the Squirrel Nut Zippers :(

And those are the ones that came about when I was actually living, not including all the awesome music I grew up with when I was a youngin whom had already disbanded.

Also, regarding the first link... We really need another full force swing revival. Or maybe repopularize Jazz. I miss the Big Bad Voodoo Daddies and the Squirrel Nut Zippers :(

Nice music, I can tell you like that mellow/energetic music. Maybe you'll like this one:

Hmm, well. I didn't really listen to the radio when I was growing up, at least not to the point where I really knew or cared about the songs on it. I have very little memory as a result, at least directly, of what the popular music coming out at the time was as a result. Most of the music I actually do remember listening to growing up was my parents music, which was a mix of rock, folk and country mostly from the late sixties, seventies and early eighties. My musical tastes now are more than that, but it probably set a foundation for what I enjoy.

A handful of songs I can actually find on official channels that I can recall listening to back when I was young:

Oh and there was also a lot of Weird Al. That was a bit of an exception, I suppose. :)

Archived