Ask Power, Merce, and Ether

So, this is basically a ask thread towards this band of (misfit) friends.

Ask till your heart is content and any one of the three will answer, if not all three of them.

Power Drive: Don't be afraid to ask us anything!

Merce Mayfield: I'd love to know what's on your mind.

Ether Dawnstrider: Knowledge is power, and knowledge about us will blow you away.

PowerDriveUnarmored_zpsb6a3046a.pngMerce_zps113ff996.pngEtherUnarmored_zps4488378b.png

Power: Wow, that happened a long time ago. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, but there was a fight between Ether and I... and he kind of broke my wings during the fight, so Merce had to replace them. She's good with metal and making things. So that's how my wings ended up as they are now.

Merce: Yes, but not for the same reasons as Luna. I love how the world looks at night; it's cold colors and the lights high above that put ease to the eyes. The feeling within that the night creates. The magical sensation I feel within under the moon and stars. I thank Luna for make the night as it is.

Ether: You think I look friendly, huh? Heheh, Alright. As for my powers; well, since I'm not a Unicorn or an Alicorn, my ability is having far above average strength. Oh, and stamina; strength is good and all, but if one doesn't have the energy to keep it up, then it's pointless. Now on the other hoof, there is something else... but I'm not sure if I'm ready to share it quiet yet.

Power: Mine is to control these engines under my wings, see! *Lifts up the metal wings and shows four small engines, two under each wing* They help me go faster, especially when I'm in a pinch. It's... also for something else.

Ether: For mine, it's a control device as well, but not for anything mechanical. It is to control my feelings and emotions; too bad it doesn't control my thoughts, and if I found the pony who made this bucking contraption, last thing they'll see is my smiling face.

Merce: Ah... wait, does that mean this does the same thing?

Ether: I don't think so. I don't think Power had any reason to keep you down with a lock and key.

Merce: Oh, well in that case; Power gave me this one as a gift.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived