RP Ideas (I'm fired up!)

Okay fillies and colts, I'm new here, fired up and more than ready to RP!

I actually have three different ideas of ready that, if interested, I'll be agree to do.

1: Romance RP.

Better start with the cheesiest, I willing to do a romance RP as my OC Coltbain Scratchorn (As seen on my profile pic). Here's info about him:

Specie: Unicorn.

Interested to: Mares, specially pegasus.

Special Talent: Acting.

Cutie Mark: Black and white theatre masks.

Physical description: A bit smaller than regular stallions but still taller than regular mares. White coat, McSqueeb style medium lenght black mane with a single purple stripe, medium tail, same color than the mane. Deep blue eyes, black hoof tips and his trademark (So to say), purple hoofbands on his forelegs.

Personality: Quite charismatic, not afraid to look silly for the good cause. Very empathic and honest, he always do his best to cheer up somepony not feeling well. Very respectful especially toward mares. But when he's in a bad mood, he can be as cold as Cloud from Final Fantasy VII for exemple. Of course, that is when he's sad.

So yeah, to say it quick, my first idea is to give my OC a nice little marefriend.

2: "Crossover"

If interested, I'm thinking about having our characters living an adventure full of action in a Final Fantasy like universe. If three persons are willing to do this with me it would simply be amazing!

3: Kids?

An idea that me and a friend got. What would happen if by X accident, our characters finds themselve back between 6 and 8 years old? Yes you heard me well, what would happen if our character were to be kids...again? It would be great to have 2 other people interested to play this.

That concludes my 3 RP ideas. Let me know if you're interested by playing in on of these and let's RP!! :D

Archived