Ask the Flower Fillies

Welp I'm seeing a few Ask threads and thought this would be fun, so I'll make one too and see where it goes!

This one's gonna be about the Flower Fillies which are three OCs of mine (Gonna show a pic of them together)

The idea of this one would be to ask them questions and make them react too. See them react to small situations you make up and let's see where it leads! Since you probably don't know anything about them then you'll have to find out by asking!

(Also I'll try to find some good questions to ask others on their threads, promise! Ask threads are always fun

:P)

^

It's them. Violet Charm the unicorn to the left, Glady Leaf the blue earth pony to the right and Seria Rosa the fairy just above Glady. (Yah fairies!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a room not specified, the three fillies were asked to be there for... well they weren't told what exactly. All there was in there was a long desk with three chairs. The place was empty except for them. Their names were written on pieces of paper tapped to their specified chairs. The three of them would sit down on their respective chair and wait, still wondering what this was all about. What they hadn't noticed was that in front of that building they were in was a signboard on which was written 'Come and ask the Flower Fillies questions! Get to know them!'

Archived