MLP: Mares of Tomorrrow (OOC/Recruitment)

I'm going to make a tiny edit to the character post on the main page as in which airship the character's belong in (As for the mane six, princesses, and any OCs if they wish to be in a particular major airship. If not, they'll have their own personal airship)

RDD: Yes you may.

Keep in mind Smiley that Applejack is on the great fields of Ponyville (That's what I'm calling it) with Spike and Discord, and not within the airship with Twilight; so she could not of seen Twilight running down the hallway to meet Celestia.

This is what happens when you leave me behind.

You get a WALL-O-TEXT!

And in other news, my other rp; WatchPonies, shall be kicking off sometime today, so if you've signed up for a character in there (MagicShine, MoonliteFrost, and Regiment), be ready to begin.

WatchPonies (WatchDogs RP OOC/Interest Check)

Think it over and let me know if you do want control another character. All (Except Rainbow Dash and obviously Applejack) are open for your choosing.

NEW

Character Outline (for OC's)

Character Name:

Race:

Picture/Description:

Personality:

Airship Residence: (If any)

Short Bio:

Extras:

Im in already though do u want me ti fill that out as i didnt before and i am using a oc?

It's up to you. I'll probably fill one out for each of my OCs just to keep up with how I want them to be.

Also, don't sweat it; it is *new* after all. XD Kinda forgot to add it in when this first opened. This rp is so under-prepared. >.< Just a lot of you decided to show up out of the blue, so I'm trying to patch it together as we go.

Character Name: Jackal

Race: Illusion (Pony)

Picture/Description: Same height as an older colt

Personality: Dark minded, bashful, greedy,

Airship Residence: Airship Chrysalis

Short Bio:

Extras:

[WiP]

Archived