Ponysona (interest check)

Midnight has struck. The Darkness has come. The velvet room beckons. Who will answer this call? Who will accept this new power? Who will use Persona...

We have all heard the rumors. Ding You know the one? Ding Yeah that one! Ding Weird huh? DIng I heard that no one can remember anything after Midnight. Ding I hear that if your out after Midnight you die! Ding Wait isnt that what happened to...Ding Whats that room again? Ding IcantrememberDingwhowasthatDingwhereamiDinghowdoileaveHELP!...........Ding

"PERSONA!"

oooooooook. So basically what this would be is a Persona RP with ponies.It will most likely follow its own story because its more fun that way. Apps couild be something along these lines...

Name:

Temperament:

Persona Appearance and how it relates to how you are/act:

Your Appearance:

Skills:

Anything else you would like to add.

I'll be working more on the story as we gain members. So! Lets get this show on the road

well first I'd like to ask how this will work. will this be like equestria with persona and typical pony names and society? or are we doing a normal persona rp with human, society and names history and mythology but with ponies in the place of humans?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived