Tactical role play: assault on the changling hive] intrest check

this is a role play that will be based on

1. the power of freindship (can you and other r.p members get along)

2. tactical choice making skills.

the plot itself will be the story of a group of ponys chosen to finish off the changling queen. they must work together as a group to fight there way into the hive. locate the queen and destroy her. and of course escape alive.

it will be fairly structured mostly with me acting as a dungeon master throwing scenario's at you, and the group finding the best way thru. you are free to solve these problems pretty much anyway you want for example

me: the group enters a deep dark hollow. it expands far into the dark and seems empty.

oc.a "I say we go back"

oc.b "no! we go thru"

oc.c "go along the edge of the wall so we don't get lost"

b "o.k good idea"

a "if you guys agree i wont argue"

me "along the hive wall they notice in the center of the hollow is a giant dragon sized changling! hover along the hive wall you all are just out of sight!

the group can then decide to handle this however they want ex "fight it, sneak around it, just observe it"

also i intend for this to be a short r.p. only a few days long at the most as to keep it compact intresting and fast paced. my hope is it will also keep players from falling out and forgetting to post.

if this sounds like fun to you leave a message and a quick profile of an o.c allready know who you want to use. i am open to sugestions and critisim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived