Paintball anyone?

MythicDusk

I do enjoy it now and then casually, and I did want to join the society at Uni, but time constraints are so annoying.

I just generally like shooting things. But yeah, sure as heck I'd like to play it more frequently, but not obsessively.

I paintball. Own two different guns. One is a short barrel with a butterfly trigger. Inaccurate as heck, but eh. You can shoot it fast. And the other is a BT4 that sort of looks like an m16. Slow fire rate because it's trigger is a single finger. Buuuut... it has a rail on it which is nice I guess. Also comes with a flip scope. Hard to aim with it though because it's pretty small.

I paintball. Own two different guns. One is a short barrel with a butterfly trigger. Inaccurate as heck, but eh. You can shoot it fast. And the other is a BT4 that sort of looks like an m16. Slow fire rate because it's trigger is a single finger. Buuuut... it has a rail on it which is nice I guess. Also comes with a flip scope. Hard to aim with it though because it's pretty small.

Well, I'm guessing one is a speedball marker and the other is a woodsball/milsim marker.

And for the one with a rail, get a railraiser for the scope, so you can see out it with your mask on.

Archived