coat color:

Eye color:

Example

Name: Dark Eclipse

Race: Alicorn

Coat color: ashy black

Eye color light scatlet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was during the late reign of the alicorns, most of them are dead by now but there are still few that exist. The young Dark Eclipse stands in front of a burning castle, his eyes are filled with tears as he watches the last reminisce of his family also burned inside. The only thing with him was his batpony plushie. He sniffles as the last words of his father echo through his mind. /Just run, don't look back they are after you and your power, so run./ That's why he started to run, down the path and into the woods neighboring his castle. He doesn't stop until he's near a river that leads on for miles. "W-where do i g-go now?" he said through his sniffles.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Bluelight

Race:alicorn? (If not, then unicorn)

coat color:Blue

Eye color:Orange

Name:Clouddancer

Race:pegasus

coat color:white

Eye color:aqua

((i am just going to start if you don't like him just ingore this)) Stormchaser was flying by the woods because he saw the caslte burning in the distance he was going to check to see if anypony got out alive when he hear crying coming from the woods he wonder who it could be so he follow the sound and found a alicorn filly ((i hope thats right)) crying by the river he landed a couple feet away so he doesn't scary him "are you ok ... " said stormchaser pauseing hopeing he would say his name

((Well colt)) Dark sniffles still and shakes his head. "n-no my c-castle i-is on fire a-and my p-parents h-haven't cam out y-yet." he wipes his eyes and looks into the river seeing himself. Voices can be heard from the woods getting louder and louder as they get closer. ((I will be using "><" those symbols for extra characters in the story))

>I thought i heard something coming from the river, lets go.< One of the voices said out loud. "Oh no..." Dark trembles and looks around trying to find a place to hide. he spots out a hollow tree and quickly rushes towards, laying on his belly so he can crawl into the cavity to hide from the ponies chasing him.

Stormchaser heard the voice too after the colt enter the hallow tree he stood in front of the tree with his wing out covering the hole with the wing he have out he was pretening to preen his features on the wing ((if you don't know what preen means i will tell you))

((I know what it means)) Dark trembles tries to stay quite as three griffons exit from the forest. They notice the pegasi stallion standing there, preening his feathers. >Sir have you seen an alicorn colt about this tall?" He holds out his paw to show around 3' 2" tall. "He is wanted by the griffon kingdom." The one in the middle says as the other two stands at attention looking around to see if they can spot them.

Two of the griffon guards start to look around for clues, while the other guard steps closer towards Stormchaser. "Are you sure? Because if we find out that you where lying to us, you will be next on our list." The young colt ponders whether he should come out so the pegasus won't get hurt, or stay hiding so he can save himself..

The other griffons come back and whisper to the leader telling him that they found hoof prints leading in the other direction. The Lead griffon nods to the,. "Well then we will be on our way, it seems he has fled in the opposite direction."

Oops! I meant to say that she was 15 in alicorn years (I think you get what I mean)

Bluelight had a cloak on, so that her face,back,wings, and her cutie mark were covered.

Clouddancer woke up. He flew to the ground

The griffons follow the tracks as their voices get softer and softer away from Dark and Stormchaser, while getting closer and closer towards Blue.

//Yes its okay, just join in.

Dark taps on the wood to ask stormchaser to let him out. He was still shaking but was sure they where far enough away to come out.

The three griffons stop blue and look at her. "Excuse me mam have you seen a small alicorn colt about 9 years of age possibly running this way.

"oh yea sorry you can never be to safe around ponies who are trying to hurt you" said stormchaser moving out of the way "ok now where was we al yes my name is Stormchaser whats your" said stormchaser after the colt was out of the tree

Midnight landed with a thud after spotting the flames. "Great!" She shouts and circles round spotting small hoof prints. She followed and pulled her cloak over her head further. Midnight looked up and saw the colt and another pegasi. "Dark..." she thought and stood syill studying them as she kept her hood over her head only revealing her fangs.

Dark looks behind stormchaser and see's the mare wrapped in a cloak. "I ....... Uhmmmm uhhhhhh..." He started to walk towards the mare. "Who are you" he asks in a timid voice while keeping up his gaurd

Archived