Alicorn's last wish

WinterRose

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark gladly takes the food and sits on his haunches, starting to slowly munch on his food. "Thank you Mrs. Midnight." He wiped his face leaving a black smudge on it.

"Can we do it after i finish eating?" he asks taking another bite of the food. "This is really good Mrs. Midnight, thank you for it, i was getting a little bit hungry." he coughs a bit from ash and smoke inhalation, and his throat was dry.

The griffons start to look around in every tree trying to find the small colt. "I dont see him anywhere boss..." one of the griffons call out to the captain. The captain points over to the tree that blue is in. "Go check that one he could be in there."

"Thank you" dark finishes off his food and yawns softly, the sun was directly on top of them signaling that it was noon, usually around the time dark takes a nap.

"ok now that you are done eating we should proply get moreing before the griffons come back and if you are tired you can nap on my back so we can contue to move" said stormchaser offering himself then he got closer to the ground so dark could get on if he wants to

Dark slowly climbs onto storm and curls up, his eyes closed and quickly starts snoring softly.

The gaurds start looking everywhere when they notice moving and walk towards it.

Archived