anyone here know of or loves Majora's mask (interest Check for possible RP)

Sailu

Well I like the idea of it being a curse that turned some into ponies. It makes it a little like the Skulltula people, being cursed and all. I guess that's where my vote goes, but also, you and I seem to be the only ones debating all of this Sailu.

Oh, okay Stormchaser. Sorry about losing you in the debate, but arguing is ingrained into me. If I see a point that I don't quite agree with, I will argue until I no longer have a valid case. :D

indeed, i guess we'll wait and see, i've actually had this Rp idea posted about 2-3 times already and it just fell through cause no was took interest until now lol

our story is set 2-3 years after the Majora's wiping of termina and killing of link a few of us spread about stone tower and the great bay temple are found to be in one anothers company after "majora's children" surround us as we are in a back to back formation we all quickly meet and greet as we take down the hords of Majora's following "the chruch of Majora" and after they all retreat as a group sees as safety in numbers is key. idk...something along those lines

Oh, so I just had a thought, what about Majora's Mask? If you're basing it off the video, then I assume it took it's place on that throne of rubble. However, it also seemed to be dormant, or something of that caliber. Otherwise, it would've already killed the survivors. So, I suppose my thought is, is Majora's Mask just a husk of what it once was, or is it merely regaining it's power?

Archived