The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

"A rumor followed me from my old school...everypony here knows about it...wait, dont you two know about it? " she asked the two, surprised at the fact that they actually might not know, maybe she could make some friends here, unlike at stalliongrad. Archena stopped wanting to cry when she realized that there might be some pony's who didnt know

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archena was relived that some pony didnt know

"phew...at least you two dont know....it seems everypony else knows...." She said happy that she will actually have the opportunity to make friends this time.

((If you guys ask, i will tell you what she is talking about next post))

is it to late to join?

Angle cake - a friendly, out going young filly who stands up for her self and others, regardless of who she is standing up for, even if the other pony is on her bad side. Angle is great at cooking and absolutely LOVES angle food cake

post-9470-0-39433500-1399137226_thumb.pn

Archena, though she dousnt like to talk about it, decided that she could tell these two, they seemed to actually care about pony's, unlike the others

"It is about...my old school...there was this....colt who used to bully me every day..he once tied me up and left me in a ally for a week...he spreads rumors about when i was born.....i had a sickn....il tell you the rest later" Archena said as she was ready to cry again. That and other pony's were looking at her and laughing, yet again

((have the teacher get here, im tired of being stuck in this classroom, From Archena))

Angle cake slowly trotting in, trying to keep to the shadows. She saw other ponies laughing, but she didnt know at what,so she just shrugged it off

Twister didn't know what the other ponies were laughing at! It was awful enough that the poor filly had been tied up in an alley, but to be shunned by so many ponies was downright horrible! It was nice of Fire to give Archena a cookie, and even better to know that he wasn't the only pony looking to fight the war on sadness. Twister wanted to keep talking, but at that point the bell rang. He hadn't really found a seat yet, so he just sat down in the one next to Archena.

(There ya go ;) )

((yes, now we can finally get out of this stupid classroom....in a hour...))

Archena heard the bell turned to the front to see the teacher walk in. Archena though she recognizes this teacher but isn't sure. During class archena was writing down small notes, not really paying much attention to the teacher talking.

((thats just how she is))

During class archena was just writing notes and drawing for fun, completely ignoring the teachers lesson. Archena got dobed in by some pony who had noticed. She got put on detention

"dammit...why do pony's have to be so dam observant" She muttered as she put her sketch book away and pulled out her work book

Twister accepted the cookie with a smile, tucking it under his wing for later. He wasn't really hungry right now, but he didn't want to be rude, and besides, it was a cookie! Twister was trying to focus on the lesson, but his attention kept getting drawn to the window, and the playground that lay outside. It seemed to be calling to him, saying 'Come play Twister, come play!' He may have muttered something under his breath a few times, but he couldn't be sure. Once or twice the teacher had to call his name and get his attention, but class was just so boring! It was some kind of math, but Twister just ignored it, mostly because he hated math, but also.........dat playground!

Fire saw the ponies around her including Twister and Archena start to drift into space. Fire stared at her empty page that was supposed to be full of notes and sighed. The teacher walked around examining the student's notes. When she finally got to Fire, she looked worried. "Miss Fire, are you alright? Your book is empty. Please see me after class" she said walking away

"Yes Ms Bubbles" Fire said scratching her head. For some reason she just could not write anything during class

Twister snapped back to reality as the teacher, Ms. Bubble, dismissed the class for break. He couldn't wait to get outside and play on the playground, but then it hit him. Fire, the nice filly who had cheered up Archena, and given him a cookie, had gotten called to the front! Twister went outside, and was soo compelled to just run at the jungle gym, but he thought it would be nice to wait for Fire by the door. Better to have fun with friends than fun alone, or so he figured.

"Miss Fire, is there something you want to tell me?" said Ms Bubbles. "Um yes miss. For some reason i can concentrate more when i just listen to the teacher and not write notes. It let's my mind get all the information without the burden of writing it down so i always had this problem of not writing. I can write essays but not notes" Fire said with her head down

"That's okay, you can go play now" Ms Bubbles said with a smile

Fire walks out of the door and sees Twister. "Oh hi! Where you waiting for me?"

Archived