The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

Twister had been watching all of the others playing on the playground and hadn't noticed Fire come out. With a jump, he looked over and focused again. Smiling widely, he replied "Sure was!" Turning back to the playground, he noticed one pony that looked sad, again. It was Archena, sitting at a table looking at some kind of picture. Twister trotted over to her. "Hey! What's up?" He asked. He hadn't done as well as he'd hoped earlier, and now was his chance to make things better! Though, he still didn't know what kept making this pony so upset. After all, it's not as if that meanie pants bully Arumor had followed her from her old school..........or had he??

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((no........ you mentioned the word I was going to use in the first post...... xD))

"Uh, yes?"Angle cake asked.

"Yo blank flank! I havent seen you around,"A male pegasus replied.

((It's not me? Oh ok XD))

Fire continued to walk with Twister to the play ground when she spotted a pegasus colt talking to a filly. "i'm guessing that's her friend" Fire thought

Angle cake narrowed her eyes and stood up,"WHAT did you just call me, shortie?"She snapped. She was slightly taller than the pegasus.

"I called you blank flank! Got a problem with that?"He snorted back.

((Things are firing up! xD))

"Ohhh no, they are shouting at each other" Fire thought starting to get worried. "Hey Twister, do you think something's up between those two?" Fire said pointing to the filly and the colt

((i think twister is trying to help archena))

Archena turned around and noticed Twister there behind her. She was greatful that he and fire had actually listened to her and at least tryed to help, unlike all those other pony's.

"oh hi twist, nothing much?" she relpyed sadly, still looking at the picture but somewhat hiding it. She then heard some pony call somepony a blank flank. She got up, put the photo on the table not caring who see's it and ran over to the defense of the filly.

"Why are you calling this filly a blank flank, you got a problem with us?" She yelled at the pegasi, not really caring what happens to her, Archenas only thoughs were to help out the filly.

Archena looked at the colt, she was extremely angry. Archena looked like she had no fear in her, until she recognized him. She winced a tiny bit, not enough to be noticeable to the colt who didn't seem to recognize her, but enough for her new found friends to notice.

Twister hadn't been quite as quick as the others had to jump to the rescue. Not because he didn't want to, of course, it's just that he hadn't realized what was happening as quickly as they had. Twister understood that Archena didn't want ponies to see the picture, for whatever reason, so he tried his best to not look at it while he put it under his wing. Looking at Archena and Fire, he could tell this new colt had them really, really angry. But, there was something more on Archena's face. Did she think he'd seen the picture? He would have to talk to her about it, but first there was the matter of the mean colt. It seemed he had already been picking on some poor filly for not having her cutie mark, which wasn't very nice at all.

Hey! Wait a minute! Twister didn't have his cutie mark either! Twister trotted up to the group and said "I really think you should apologize, that wasn't very nice." Twister smile was smaller than usual, the smallest it had been so far today.

Fire glared at the colt but suddenly realized something. "If we look like we are ganged up on that colt, we would look like the bullies to a teacher" Fire whispered to Archena and Twister

Angle cake turned and trotted away, just as the teacher got over.... whom of which was glaring t the colt.

((Man, I wanted to get angle cake to try to scare him with the rainbow factory sooo bad xD))

Archena got mad at the fact that he yelled at twist, and he had been bullying this filly, Although she knew him, she had to stand up for the filly. She hadnt even heard what fire had said

"Okay, calling somepony a blank flank is bad enough, but turning on someone who is saying the truth and being kind to you" She yelled, her anger rising

((archena's story will come out, slowly, but you guys wont like her angry))

((Lol sorry Blue. I just wanted to raise some suspicion though. Fire's character is basically like a comedy anime XD))

"Guys! We gotta go now. The teacher is coming" Fire said tapping rapidly on Archena's shoulder

Archena didnt hear fire, but she felt her tap her shoulder. She broke out of her starring fit and quickly dogged out of the way. She went to where she left her photo. It was gone. She looked around to see if it had fallen but it wasn't there. Archena quickly ran off crying to a place where she would be alone. She couldnt believe it was gone, she just couldnt

Twister had been taken aback by the bully, but luckily the others had stood up for him. The argument could have lasted quite a while, but Fire pointed out that the teacher was on her way. Archena had gone back to the table, but had become distraught at not finding her picture where she had left it. She ran away crying. Twister immediately bolted after her. This was not what he had wanted, he didn't mean to make her cry! He lost her as she turned a corner. "Archena!" he cried out, "Where are you!? It's okay! I've got your picture! I didn't look at it, I swear!"

Archena heard twist call out, she stopped running and crying so much, though she was still sobbing, and walked back to where twist was. She was happy he was the one who had it, not some pony else

"You do?" She said as she walked over to twist

"Yeah," Twister replied, pulling the picture out from under his wing and setting it face down on the ground, just to make sure whatever it was a picture of remained a secret, "I picked it up so that no pony else would take it. It could have been really bad if somepony saw it. If that happened, then it wouldn't be such a secret anymore! I'm sorry for taking it without asking." Twister truly was sorry, he had no intention of causing sadness. Oh no! He had caused sadness! This made him feel just awful! His smile faded into a depressing frown, making it clear to anyone that saw him that he was having a bad day.

Archena saw the pony who seemed like nothing could get through to him, look sad. Archena picked up the photo, looked at it then put it in a padded section of her bag. She then quickly hugged Twist as a thanks and in hopes of cheering him up a bit

"Its ok twist, i don't care that you picked it up. I had thought that some pony else had taken it, but it was you who had been trying to help me, i really appreciate it" she said as she withdrew from her hug.

"Here, have this" she said as she reached into her bag and pulled out two apple spiced muffins((granny smiths recipe)) and gave one to both Twist and Fire

Twister was surprised when Archena hugged him. He certainly hadn't been expecting something like that! He listened as Archena talked, and was even more surprised than before when she offered him and Fire a muffin.

"Really? Thanks!" Twister said, back to his old self again, cheerful as ever. The muffin smelled so good, he just couldn't resist eating it right then and there! Twister scarfed the muffin down so quickly, you'd have thought he'd been starving for a week! "Delishioush!" Twister said with stuffed cheeks. He gulped it all down before asking Archena what would probably be a rather touchy subject. "So, what's that a picture of? If you don't mind me asking..."

Archived