The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

Angle cake was digging in her backpack when the wind picked up. One of her recipies flew out of her backpack. It was her secret recipie for her angle food cake! She started to run after it.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archena looked cautious about showing the picture, she had never done if before, not even her parents knew about it, but she felt like it was time to show it to somepony and maybe help with both the grieving and the rumor, but she didnt feel like telling the whole story, not yet, she didnt trust these to that much yet.

"Its....about my sister, she...died when we were filly's cus of a disease we were both born with. I survived, barely but my sister...." she said and. while crying moderately, she pulled out the photo and showed it to her new friends. The photo was of Archena's sister playing with archena.

"This was taken the day.......before i lost her..." she said after pulling her photo out, really starting to cry harder then ever.

"Thanks Archena!" Fire said taking the muffin. "Oh, I'm so sorry that your sister passed away Archena. Now i feel bad that i have a brother" Fire said hugging Archena. "But i don't get why people make fun of it. The only thing ponies should do is comfort you"

Fire looked over her shoulder and sees the filly from before chasing after a piece of paper. "I wonder what that filly is chasing. Must be something important" Fire said pointing to the filly.

Archena was still crying as fire hugged her and even still when she was pointing at the filly

"This picture is part of the rumor that is being spread....and i manly didnt want people to take it, its all i have of her" she said in between tears, then, still crying, she noticed the peice of paper flying away. She quickly grabed a ball from her bag, but decided not to hit the paper, it wouldnt do much other then make the paper fly faster or rip. She put the ball away and kept crying as she quickly climbed up a tree and just sat there.

((Oh man! This RP's getting so powerful, I keep finding it more and more difficult to come up with posts! :kissy: ))

"Oh man, I'm so sorry," Twister said, upset once again that he had caused sadness in another pony, "I had no idea...." He was almost in a slump again, when Fire got him to focus on something else, whether she meant to or not. She had pointed out the pony from before, chasing a piece of paper as it blew away. Twister wondered how long it would take for her to catch it, which made him wonder how far that piece of paper could fly, which made him wonder how dangerous it could get, which made him worry! He decided it would be best to help the poor filly. "Hang on, I'll be right back." He said to Fire and........where did Archena go? Was Archena a Unicorn? Twister wasn't sure about that, but he was sure about that paper! He galloped off to help the filly catch her mysterious document.

((da hell is with the unicorn thing?))

Archena was still crying in the tree when she saw twist run to help get the paper. Archena kept looking around, hoping to see if she new anypony else. she recognised most of the pony's here but the ones she really saw were a pony who had broken her heart, four of her bully's, which was only a quarter of them, and.....her foal sitter? what in equestria is she doing here? She stopped crying so much though she still had teirs running down her cheeks. She moved onto a branch to see if she could get a better view but slipped and fell. She was going back first but she managed to flip over and land front hoofs first from the tree, which was bigger then a house, without getting hurt. She knew she had to hide this and she fell over pretending to have hurt herself. The pain was hard but the tears were easy, thats what she had been doing nearly the whole day

((Twister didn't see Archena go up the tree, so Archena disappeared, as if by magic, and Twister can't remember if Archena is a Unicorn or not :razz: Ergo, he thinks maybe she used some kind of teleportation spell, or maybe he just missed her leaving. It's pretty busy in his head.))

Archena noticd the peice of paper come past her. She jumped up and grabbed it and walked over, while faking to limp, and gave it to angel cake

"I think you were trying to catch this?" she said as she gave her the paper

"Oh thanks! Thats my favorite recipie!"Angle replied smiling. "Hold on a second!" She replied before running back to her back pack, putting the recipie away, and pulled out something that lookecd like a piece of cake. She carried it with her magic. She wasnt the best at magic so she kept an eye on the cake unless it failed.

Archena smiled, something she hadnt done much today, and then noticed something, she was a blank flank. She then noticed that this was the pony she had defended

"Hey, arnt you that filly that was being called a blank flank?"

She shrugged,"No cutie mark, but that doesn't really bother me,"Angle replied.

(This is self drawn with a base from a friend, but it is how I imagine angel (ignore the cutie and lilly rose, the green pony)

post-9470-139942779655_thumb.jpg

Twister was out of breath long before he caught up to the filly. Luckily, he saw that Archena had caught the page as it was flying by, so he was able to slow down his pace, a lot. It took him a while, but he finally rejoined the group. "Hey guys," he said, still regaining some of his breath, "good work! We stopped that page dead in it's tracks!" Twister knew he hadn't really done much to contribute, but he still felt like he'd done something to help. Then, he noticed the cake. "Oooo, that looks goooooood." Twister commented, as he slumped to the ground tiredly.

((cool pic))

Archena was happy that she hd gotten over the whole blank flank thing, that colt was...she couldnt think of the word. She missed the day's when she could walk around without being bullied, but those day's were over, now she had to just suck it up and stand up for her friends, though that was easyer said then done

"Im glad your ok, that colt wasnt very nice" she said

Angle nodded in agreement before turning to Twister,"You want some?"she aksed, tilting her heqd and flicking an ear. She smiled slightly, in a friendly way of course.

Twister sat up immediately at the offer with a "Yes please!" He was getting all kinds of treats today from so many nice fillies! Wait a minute. Twister looked at the small group they had, and it dawned on him that he was the only colt among them. And they were all giving him treats. Did they like him? Like, like him like him? Twister started to blush at the thought. It was only the first day of school, surely they couldn't already have a crush on him or anything, right? He was getting more nervous by the second, he had to think of a way to excuse himself. "O-on second thought, I.....I have to go to the bathroom. Ehehehe, be right back." Twister started trotting towards the bathroom with more energy than he realized he had left. Once he was safely inside, he just sat there panting as he tried to regain his breath, and his nerves.

Archena looked to her friends and smiled, this was already the most friends she had ever had, last school 0, the shcool before that..1....she then remembered about her foal sitter and quickly hid

"Is a pink pony with a blue mane and a yellow tail out there?" she asked both angel and twist, then she noticed twist run off looking rather nervous. She saw him head into the bathroom. She wondered what was up, no pony runs like that to go the the toilet

Archived