The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

Archena looked at the words in front of her. Breeze? toy? House? pony? plant? gear? Equestria? school? What kind of words are these??

"I dont even know how to spell half these and there right in front of me.." She complained, she hated spelling

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sorry guys, sleep was calling to me.))

((Actually, that's a good idea!))

((Oh, and Dash, Ashlyn's a filly, not a colt. :) ))

Twister woke up to the sound of a door slamming. Where was he? He got up and stretched a little before remembering where he was, and why he was there. Well, it seemed that a good nap was exactly what he needed to calm himself! Twister got up and started to head back outside, but on his way through the halls of the school he noticed that all of the classrooms seemed to be full. Oh no! He had slept for too long! He galloped through the halls, hoping he wasn't too late for class, but a voice halted him in his tracks not long after he started.

"Hey, no running in the halls!" The voice yelled from behind him. Twister slowed down to a walking pace, and before long the voice was in front of him. It belonged to a yellow colt about twice the size of Twister. He wore a 'Hall Monitor' sash across his chest, and was probably from a higher grade than Twister. "Where's your hall pass, blank flank?" The colt said in a very gruff tone. There was that term again, blank flank. Twister could figure out what it meant, but why was it being used in such a negative way?

"I-I don't have a hall pass. I was in the bathro-" Twister tried to explain, but the Hall Monitor cut him off.

"No hall pass?" He asked, looking quite pleased, "In that case it's detention!" The colt pulled out a pad of paper and a pen and began writing something out.

"No, please, you don't understand, I-"

"Oh, I understand all right." With an evil grin, he ripped off the piece of paper, handed it to Twister, and began writing another one.

"Wait, what are you doing?!" Twister asked, panicking.

"Oh, this one's for arguing with the Hall Monitor." Twister's wings flared out in shock and outrage, dropping the cookie that Fire had given him earlier. "And what's this?" The Hall Monitor asked, stopping to pick up the cookie, "Oh, what a nice little snack." He said as he took a bite out of the cookie. Twister was about to step forward and do something, but the Hall Monitor held up his pad and pen as a warning. After he finished the cookie he completed writing the second detention and handed it to Twister. With a grin, one that could only be described by Twister as sinister, the Hall Monitor said "Be more careful next time." and walked away.

Twister waited until he was out of sight, still in shock about what exactly just happened. As soon as he was, Twister began a brisk walk back to class, fearful that the Hall Monitor could be around any corner waiting for him. When he finally got to class the door was locked. Great, the only way this day could have possibly gotten worse was by the door being locked! With a heavy sigh, Twister knocked on the door and waited.

((New bully! Yay! :x ))

Twister had been standing at the door for quite a while. He peeked in through the window, and saw that class was still going on. Ms. Bubble must not have heard him knock, so he knocked again.

(I won't control what Ms. Bubble does.)

As Archena looked towards the door, she saw twist there with waht looked like...A slip of some sorts? what was that about. Archena twisted her face and tried to get a better look at what it was. She noticed that it said hall something, Well thats odd, waht kind of slip says hall on it?

"Hey fire, whats that that twist has?" she asked her

Archena quickly looked suprised at the fact that, twist, of all people, would get not one, but TWO detention slips, now that was harsh, Fire's right, waht did he do. She knew he was going to be devistated so, while the teacher was busy, reached into her bag and pulled out another muffin, though this one was different. This muffin was a special type her cousin Peppermint Swirl had made her last time they saw each other. Archena looked at the container in her bag and noticed she had about 20 muffins left, all of different types of course. She put the muffin behind her back so no pony would see it.

"Poor twist, he must be devistated" Archena said quietaly to fire

Fire glared at Archena and said "What are you laughing abou..."

"Miss Fire, how do you spell 'neighbour'?" asked Ms Bubbles. She had an annoyed look on her face

Fire stood up and sweated a little before saying " N-E-I-G-H-B-O-U-R". The class cheered and clapped at her. Ms Bubbles rolled her eyes and said "Please concentrate"

Archena laughed again but this time as congradulations for being a good speller.

"I hope twist isnt going to be in trouble for long" she said with a less happy atitude

((Im not gonna control the teacher either, that leaves the job to uou fire, sorry but i do not make a good teacher))

Archived