The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archena looked so grateful her friends had come to help though she was sad they had to see her like this, all tied up and bruised severally. The bullys laughed at archena and threw a scrunched up peice of paper before running away from her, still laughing that they had succeeded again.

Archena started crying. She hated the fact of how she looked, she didnt really care bout fashion but she liked to look at least decent in front of her friends, which isnt what she looked like now, she hated being tied up and she hated keeping secrets...though if she told her's she might lose them as friends.

Twister knew he couldn't ask Fire for another cookie, not after he'd lost the first one. Then there was the talk about meeting after school. "Well, I should probably go home first and tell my mom where I'll be. I don't want her to worry that I got lost or something." Twister answered. Archena left because of some commotion, and moments later a cry for help could be heard. Twister was late in reacting, again, but when he did get there he saw three colts getting away and poor Archena all tied up. Instinctively, he gave chase to the three colts, at the very least so he could get a better look at them and report them to the teacher.

Ms Bubbles opened the door to the nurse's room and said "Archena is hurt, please fix her up".

"Alright she'll be back very soon, Ashlyn do you know what happpened?" asked the nurse

Ashlyn looked at the ground.

"Well... Archena was being chased by bullies... and me and some friends tried to help chase them off but we got into a fight instead..."

Archena woke up in the nurses room. She noticed her friends there trying to tell the teacher what had hapened. She qucikly shock her head trying to tell them not to, the teacher wasnt allowed to know, that would only make it worse

"Oh you must be talking about the 'White tornado beasts'. They are these group of colts that bully kids in school but always get away with it" the nurse said putting bandages on Archena

Fire did a small nod with a serious face to Archena. She had to make sure that Archena was safe and not like...Flipper. Flipper was Fire's best friend until Flipper was one day bullied by a filly and Fire couldn't do anything. Just remembering made Fire feel guilty and her face started to soften while lowering her head.

((cool name))

Archena winced at the fact that the teacher knew the group. She was even more sad that her friends knew the group. As the nurse gave archean bandaides, she felt like crying again. If they found out, they would hate her

((Lol, I just randomly remembered something and used it XD))

"Oh i've heard of them, all of their coats are strangely white or pale yellow and they are really rough" Fire said scratching her head.

((and part of the secret revils itself))

Archena actually had tears in her eyes, she was worryed that they would find out. She was worried that Pep would be furious, and she was worried about her friends, if those colts had seen them helping her, they were going to go for them as well.

"I promise to keep you all safe, i promise" she said to what seemed like no pony

"Alright, just try to stay out of fights and you will recover soon" the nurse said to Archena.

"You ponies go and play now. I need to report this to the Principal" Ms Bubbles said walking away

rchena smiled at that, it was true, as long a s they had each other, they would be safe though archena still was planning on keeping them safe.

"Yea, as long as we are a group, we can do anything, we are the cutie mark crusaders, nothing stops us now" archena enthusiasticaly said

Archived