The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As angel tried to help her up, Archena felt happy that even though she had only known these pony's for a day, she could trust them and that they would help here when ever where ever, just like she would do for them.

"Thanks angel"

"Well it looks like the White tornado beasts are quite powerful judging by Archena's bruises. I need to train up a bit" Fire said with a determined look. She realized that a dark aura was coming out of her and suddenly smiled. "Heheh, let's get back to class" She said continuing to walk.

"Alright break is over!" Ms Bubbles said clapping her hooves to get attention. "Right now we will learn about cutiemarks! Most of you have your's already which is fine but we still need to learn!"

Archena found her way and sat down on her chair, Pony's were looking at her, though they wernt laughing, they were suprised at how beat up she was. Archena ignored them and paid attention to the lession

Twister was quiet as he paid attention to the teacher. He didn't have his cutie mark yet of course, but he wanted his so badly! He wanted to know what his special talent was!

(Sorry about the longer than usual absence guys)

"Really? We'd have our own clubhouse? And it'd be a treehouse?!" Twister asked in awe. He'd always wanted to have a tree house, but there'd never been a tree for him to build one in before.

((soz if i am slow catching up, my net is being stupid :())

Archena winced at the thought of pep being mad at her, not a pretty thought

"She would be mad at me for getting into a fight" Archena said sadly, knowing she was in big trouble

Archived